111-115

.
  Beside him, there were four other people who swallowed their saliva and followed suit.
  Approaching slowly, Xia Chen stopped at the monster's hand. Looking at the bullet-mangled face at close range, he felt nauseated.
  He diverted his attention away from looking at the face. He kicked the monster's hand, but the monster made no move.
  "Dead..." Xia Chen's face immediately showed joy.
  Hearing these two words, all the nervous people present breathed a sigh of relief.
  ecstasy gradually appeared on everyone's faces, they really won, they really killed an awakened zombie, they——
  "Hiss! "The awakened zombie on the ground suddenly bounced up. With only one eye left and his entire face smashed, he waved his hands towards Xia Chen, who was closest to him. He was extremely angry.
  Empty.
  Xia Chen was lucky enough to escape, but the other four people who followed him were not so lucky. Wounds immediately appeared on their necks and faces.
  The four people who were knocked to the ground still had ecstasy in their eyes that they had not had time to put away.
  The same goes for other people around you.
  Xia Chen sat down on the ground. Before he could react, a face with almost the entire lower jaw of rotten flesh rushed in front of him, and a strong stench greeted him.
  Xia Chen's mind went blank.
  The wind blew, and an ax suddenly swung in front of him. The foul-smelling liquid splashed out and sprayed in his face.
  At the same time, the awakened zombie was beaten back several meters by the ax.
  Ji Yan stepped forward lightly and swung the ax in his hand.
  He used all his strength and struck the awakened zombie's shoulder with the ax in his hand. The ax immediately penetrated deep into the left shoulder of the awakened zombie, and his entire shoulder tilted to one side.
  "Hiss.. ." The awakened zombie did not avoid it. He grabbed Ji Yanqing's axe, and hit Ji Yanqing from the side with his other hand.
  Faced with the sound of wind whistling from the left, Ji Yan, who had no time to think, put his foot lightly on the opponent's stomach and backed away. He pulled out the ax that had been cut into the flesh and stood it on his left side. Side block.
  He blocked the attack that was already close at hand. Almost at the same time, the sound of something cracking came.
  When Ji Yanqing reacted, the handle of the ax in his hand had broken in the middle.
  "Ji Yanqing——"
  "Ji——"
  The roar came, and the surrounding people didn't have time to react. The pupils of a group of people shrank suddenly.
  When Ji Yanqing looked away from the ax ,the beaten and bloody face was already in front of his nose.
  At that moment, everyone’s brains went blank. They even forgot to breathe and even their heartbeats.
  It’s over.
  Ji Yanqing is done.
  Feng Yimo stepped forward immediately and swung the long knife in his hand.
  His expressionless face was filled with a rich golden light, and his pupils shrank suddenly. His heart, which had never accelerated even when faced with the three-evolved Corpse King, felt as if someone had struck him at this moment. Beat it hard, it beats wildly it sends out sharp pain.
  That is fear.
  The first emotion he felt since he woke up was fear.
  He was afraid, afraid that Ji Yanqing would die.
  If Ji Yanqing just died like Ji An and others who were not infected with the virus, then he could give his blood to Ji Yanqing.
  But if Ji Yanqing was infected with the virus and died, then even if he gave Ji Yanqing blood, Ji Yanqing would no longer be him.
  Ji Yanqing will forget everything.
  Feng Yimo pushed his body crazily. He just wanted to go one minute faster, one minute faster!
  Ji Yanqing's body swayed slightly, and in the flash of lightning, his body that had just been beaten to the left instantly regained its center of gravity.
  Faced with the face coming towards him, he did not retreat but advanced.
  He raised the broken handle in his hand and stabbed it at the face. He used all the strength in his body.
  He is extremely fast, and he is extremely powerful. The ax handle with a sharp spearhead is like a sharp steel spear under the extreme speed and power. It instantly penetrates the entire brain of the awakened zombie. Exited from the back of his head.
  The world stood still at that moment.
  The liquid splashed, and the huge body of the awakened zombie swayed backwards.
  The long knife slashed across, and the blade with a deep chill cut off the ax handle in Ji Yanqing's hand and the rotten neck of the awakened zombie.
  Behind the mountain.
  Ji Anjile, who was sitting uneasily in the car holding his little hand, suddenly raised his head, their dark pupils instantly turned into gold, and they looked at the town on the other side of the mountain in unison.
  Their king is afraid!
  The face of Feng Yimo appeared in their minds at the same time. They did not hesitate and rushed out of the car before the people in the car even had time to raise their heads.
  Their king is afraid, they must go there immediately, they must save their king!
  Feng Yi is not afraid, he is afraid that Ji Yanqing will die——