126-130

They came back from the previous trip, so Xia Chenshu and the others brought some food and water with them in addition to their backpacks.
  Get ready. After Huang Rongyue said a few words, the group of people quickly headed towards the city behind the mountains.
  Ji Yanqing hesitated for a moment, then followed them to the turning point at the foot of the mountain.
  Huang Rongyue is very experienced in leading a group. Although it was her first time entering the urban area in front of her, she quickly managed to hide in it with a group of people.
  Ji Yanqing watched from a distance until the group of people completely disappeared into the building.
  Their location is on the edge of the urban area. The buildings nearby are not prosperous. Many places are low-rise self-built houses. In addition, many buildings are due to the three previous buildings. The Zombie King was fighting and was knocked down, looking quite miserable.
  This also aggravated the lifeless feeling of the city, making Ji Yanqing feel inexplicably uneasy.
  "Team Ji."
  Ji Yanqing looked back and saw Su Luo.
  "Team Ji..." Su Luo looked at Ji Yanqing and smiled, looking like she wanted to say something but was embarrassed to say it.
  “Just say what you want to say.”
  Su Luo’s cheeks turned slightly red. She thought about the words before swallowing them, “I’m going back first. "
  With that said, Su Luo ran towards the camp.
  Su Luo is young, thirteen or fourteen years old. Although he looks much better than when we first met, he still looks very thin.
  Looking at his figure running so fast, Ji Yanqing shook his head dumbfounded, kid.
  Ji Yanqing looked back at the city ahead for a moment, and found that he did not hear any movement before heading towards the camp.
  In the camp.
  In the woods behind the camp, two little guys, Ji An and Ji Le, squatted in the woods and whispered to each other.
  "Brother..." Ji Le glanced at Feng Yimo's back, feeling a little uneasy.
  "It doesn't matter, I will protect you." Ji An looked serious, and he clenched his fists when he spoke.
  When Ji Le saw his fleshy little fist, he seemed to finally have some confidence. He took a deep breath and looked at Feng Yimo in the camp.
  He tried to make his eyes turn the same golden color they had before. He didn't succeed the first time, but he soon got the feeling.
  In his eyes that were supposed to be black and white, the dark pupils emitted a faint golden light, and he looked at Feng Yimo.
  Come here.
  Feng Yimo, who was sitting with his back to the woods, opened his closed eyes and looked back.
  He looked across the camp, through the gap between the two cars, into the woods, and towards Ji Le.
  The moment their eyes met, Ji Le instinctively felt timid, but he quickly recovered and forced himself to look back.
  “Come here.” Ji Le imitated the command from memory.
  He held Ji An's hand tightly with one hand. He was not sure whether he was doing this right or whether it would be useful to Feng Yimo.
  Ji An felt the strength of Ji Le in his hand, and he showed a fierce expression.
  He tried it. Now he can easily break a stick that is thicker than his arm. The stones he throws can also hit very far. If he waits for Feng Yimo to be dishonest, he will hit him. he!
  Ever since they suddenly noticed that Feng Yimo was angry, the feeling Feng Yimo gave them has become strange. They can't help but pay attention to him, as if he is important in the world. people.
  That feeling was very strange and frightened them.
  Who is Feng Yimo?
  The two of them are no longer normal. They are about to turn into little zombies. Could it be that Feng Yimo is too?
  After having this guess, they fell into uneasiness, because even if they turned into zombies, they would never bite Ji Yanqing and would definitely protect Ji Yanqing, but what about Feng Yimo?
  What if Feng Yimo suddenly turns into a zombie and bites Ji Yan lightly?
  So after discussing it for a long time, they decided to ask clearly.
  Feng Yimo is very tall and can use a knife, and he always has an expressionless face. He looks very scary, even more scary than Lu Qing, but it doesn’t matter, they will protect Ji. Talk lightly.
  In the camp, Feng Yimo hesitated for a moment, but still got up and walked towards the woods.
  "Feng Yimo?" Ji Yanqing couldn't help but speak out when he saw Feng Yimo walking towards the woods again.
  Why does Feng Yimo keep crawling into the forest?
  Hearing the sound, Feng Yimo stopped and looked back.
  Ji An and Ji Le, who were squatting in the woods, were also startled. The two little guys quickly stood up from the ground and turned around to run away.
  Ji An ran fast. Ji Le just stood up after he had run a certain distance. He did not forget Ji Le and hurriedly ran back, holding Ji Le's little hand and taking him with him. Escape.
  Ji Yanqing looked at Ji An and Ji Le running away in fear from a distance, confused, "What were you doing just now?"
  "They called I'll go over there." Feng Yimo said.
  Ji Yanqing became increasingly unable to understand.