7

001.

 "How is it?" Xia Chenshu looked expectant.

 Ji An and Ji Le both have black lines. Is Xia Chenshu crazy?

 Xia Chenshu didn't know the relationship between Ji Yanqing and Feng Yimo. How could Ji Yanqing seal Yimo's sack?

 "Okay." Ji Yan said lightly.

 Ji An and Ji Le froze with idiotic expressions on their faces. They looked at each other regardless of the quarrel, and both saw disbelief in each other's eyes.

 Did Ji Yanqing agree?

 Is Ji Yanqing going to make a sack?

 "How to do it specifically?" Ji Yan tightened the ax in his hand with great interest.

 They have already gone through the most difficult period, and they have also passed through the days when they need to work hard at any time. He has not been able to do one thing with all his strength for decades. Now that he thinks about it, he is too lazy. Even the bones are a little numb.

 Ji An and Ji Le were surprised, is it true that Ji Yan is here?

 The smile on Xia Chenshu's face instantly became brighter. He knew Ji Yanqing well. His experiences as a boy made him seem calm and not very noisy, but in essence he was also a lunatic who liked to take risks.

 When Xiang Yang came along, their jaws were often shocked by Ji Yanqing's madness.

 "The black beast will definitely challenge Feng Yimo, but it will definitely lose. The second game will be after it. Once the game is over, you will play. After playing, you will take off the mask and get close to him to poison him. He will definitely not think of the mask. It's you next, so I won't be defensive." Xia Chenshu had already made arrangements.

 Xia Chenshu's plan is indeed effective. Just like Xia Chenshu poisoning him, he will not be prepared at all.

 "This way." Xia Chenshu took the lead and walked towards the alley.

 Ji Yanqing looked back at the road leading to the villa, gave up going home, and followed.

 Ji An and Ji Le looked at each other again and followed each other one after the other.

 In order not to reveal his identity, Xia Chenshu did not return to his home in Devil City after his return, but instead found a place to live in the city.

 The place was some distance away from the stadium. It was an old, vacant community in a relatively remote area in the east of the city.

 The iron gates of the community are tied with a lot of wooden boards to prevent zombies from invading and clothing that blocks the view. But those were more than a hundred years ago, and the wooden boards and clothes have long since weathered and rotted, leaving only rusty wires.

 "You can choose whichever house you want to live in." Xia Chenshu said generously after pushing open the creaking iron gate of the community.

 Ji Yanqing looked around and saw that the community had not been taken care of for many years. The ground and walls were covered with moss and mutated plants. It was the same wherever he chose.

 Ji Yanqing's attention was quickly attracted by a flash of white behind a row building in front of him.

 He ignored Xia Chenshu, who was introducing the neighborhood like a house salesman, and walked towards the back of the terraced building. A few seconds later, two huge animal-shaped skulls appeared in front of him.

 Ji Yanqing understood almost immediately that the two skulls were the ones Xia Chenshu had stolen before.

 He turned back to look at Xia Chenshu, "Why did you steal this thing?"