36-40

West.
  The lock on the bedroom door was broken by Ji Yan. Now there was no way to lock it like before. Before, Xia Chenshu just closed it.
  "Dad..." Ji Le's weak and restless voice came.
  Ji Yanqing looked back.
  Ji Le grabbed the hem of Ji Yanqing's clothes. He was not in good spirits and seemed a little weak.
  "What's wrong?" Ji Yanqing was surprised. Ji Le was fine just now.
  Ji Le touched his belly with some confusion, "I'm so hungry."
  He was fine just now, but suddenly he became so hungry that his hands and feet became weak.
  "Ji Yanqing." Xia Chenshu's voice came.
  Ji Yan looked away lightly.
  Lan Zi, who was supported by Xia Chenshu and leaned against him, woke up at some point. Xia Chenshu was trying to get her out of the closet.
  Ji Yanqing quickly stepped forward to help.
  After helping Lan Zi get out of the closet, Ji Yan glanced at the three corpses on the bed in the bedroom and took the lead towards the living room.
  When Ji Yan came to the living room, he noticed at a glance that one of the windows in the living room had been opened. The awakened zombie should have crawled in through the window from the outside wall.
  "How are you?" Ji Yan gently helped Lan Zi to sit on the floor in the living room.
  "It hurts like hell..." Lan Zi's voice was hoarse, "But he's still alive."
  Ji Yan breathed a sigh of relief, and Lan Zi was in good spirits.
  "Do you want to leave now?" Xia Chenshu asked.
  "No, just stay here and leave at dawn." Ji Yan said lightly.
  Those zombies have already been here once. They are anxious to capture people and feed the zombie king. They should not come back in a short time. This place should be safe, at least safer than other nearby buildings.
  When they heard that they were not leaving, the three people in Xue Gang's team looked at each other with some disapproval. They didn't want to stay here for a moment, but they didn't say anything.
  They were surprised enough to see Ji Yanqing again.
  When they heard that Ji Yanqing was going to the hospital, they all thought that Ji Yanqing would definitely die, but Ji Yanqing came back alive. Maybe they had to re-examine Ji Yanqing.
  After hearing that he was not leaving, Xia Chenshu fell down next to Lan Zi.
  He glanced at the open window. He didn't move forward to close the window. He didn't want to move at all now.
  Ji Yan gently placed his backpack on the ground and asked Ji An, who was looking out from the backpack, to come out.
  "Brother..." Ji Le held Ji An's hand.
  "Why did that thing suddenly go away?" one of the three people said.
  Xia Chenshu didn't want to talk to the three of them, but this question kept lingering in his mind. He glanced at the three people and then looked at Ji Yanqing, "Could it be the corpse king from the hospital who is calling them back?"
  "The hospital ?" ?What's going on?" one of the three asked.
  Ji Yan glanced at the three of them lightly and briefly told what he saw and heard in the hospital. They were now ants on a rope. He didn't want the three of them to be stupid and drag them down at the critical moment.
  "Five or six awakened zombies?"
  "Real or fake?"
  "Don't you really think that the two awakened zombies just now were controlled by the zombie king?" one of the three said.
  Xia Chenshu, who didn't want to talk to him, looked over, "What if?"
  The man took a deep breath, "It seems that you really know nothing about the Corpse King."
  After finishing his words, Xia Chenshu didn't wait to ask. He continued: "The zombie king who has awakened in the direction of intelligence needs to leave a spiritual mark to control other zombies. Once marked, the marked ordinary zombies will become their eyes and ears." "Leave a mental mark.
  " It takes energy to place a mark. The number of zombies each zombie king can control is related to their own mental strength. The strongest one currently known is said to be able to control only about three hundred ordinary zombies at most." "Already
  awakened. Zombies have reason. They will not be obedient and will not allow themselves to be controlled. If you want to control them, you must spend more energy. Even if the zombie king in the hospital is powerful and can control one or two awakened zombies, it is impossible to control them. You said so much."
  As the man finished speaking, the other two people beside him nodded.
  Another person continued what he said: "If there is really a zombie king who can control five or six awakened zombies at once, how strong must he be?" A
  third person said: "Five or six awakened zombies are definitely worth five or six hundred. Just an ordinary zombie, maybe more than that. If this is true, then he is definitely the strongest among all the zombies known so far, including the zombie king who killed all the zombie kings in the north."
  Ji Yan Qinghu The eyes under the eyepiece were cold, "He does control so much."
  He couldn't have seen it wrong, Feng Yimo also saw it.
  Ji Yanqing instinctively looked at Feng Yimo. When his eyes met Feng Yimo's face, he suddenly remembered that he was leaning on Feng Yimo's chest before.