106-110

Waiting for Ji Yanqing to get him a generator.
  Ji Yan gently rubbed the bridge of his nose.
  Thinking about these, Ji Yanqing became more concerned and wanted to find an opportunity to remind everyone that Lu Qing could make a water purifier in front of outsiders.
  "How much do you know about edible plants?" Ji Yanqing looked at the black dragon.
  The black dragon shook his head almost immediately, "You have to rely on people to eat that thing, and it will kill people. You may not be able to eat one thing that kills two hundred people."
  “And don’t think of just finding something to fool people. If you want to use this kind of thing in exchange, you have to at least experiment it on the spot. Usually, a group of people in the team are selected to eat it with important people. Look."
  As he said that, Heilong glanced at Ji Yanqing.
  Ji Yan was not surprised at all.
  "Then there really is nothing we can do?" Lan Zi frowned.
  All their previous bullets were obtained from the teams of Xue Gang and Lu Qing. After Xue Gang's entire army was wiped out, Lu Qing joined them. Such an opportunity was rare but not available.
  "If it doesn't work, let's go grab it." Xia Chenshu said creepy words with a smile.
  Ji Yan ignored it and just frowned in thought.
  Without bullets, their guns become just decorations.
  "When the time comes, you control the opponent's leader, and I will lead the others to control the people with guns in the opponent's team. We will run away after we finish." Xia Chenshu looked at Feng who was sitting aside. Yimo.
  Feng Yimo looked at him with a pair of dark eyes. There was no smile on his face, and he seemed to be taking it seriously.
  "Don't teach him bad things." Ji Yanqing said quickly.
  Xia Chenshu didn’t say anything and only winked at Feng Yimo.
  Feng Yi, don’t close your eyes and rest your mind. It’s pure if you can’t see.
  Xia Chenshu’s mouth twitched.
  "Even if you want to grab it, you may not be able to grab it. There are only a few people who can survive until now and become the leader of the team." Heilong said.
  As he spoke, he puffed up his chest slightly.
  Ji Yanqing and the others simply ignored his words. Wasn't he an exception?
  Heilong seemed to realize that his words did not seem to have much credibility. His face turned red, "There are really many people who can fight. I have met special forces. They were ruthless. The character kills people without batting an eyelid. If we really have to take action, no one in our team can beat him."
  "I can win." Feng Yimo's cold voice sounded.
  Everyone looked at him.
  Feng Yimo looked at Ji Yanqing.
  Facing those dark black eyes, Ji Yan was amused, Feng Yimo looked like a strong little brat. He raised the corners of his mouth slightly and quickly praised, "Well, you are the best. "
  Black Dragon wanted to say something more, but when he finished speaking, he changed his words, "These are all secondary. If we continue to go in this direction, we might encounter the same people I encountered before. That black beast corpse king."
  The black dragon pointed out on the map the city where he had encountered the beast corpse king before, and that city was adjacent to several cities in front of them.
  "When I met it, it had already attacked the zombie kings in two cities. If it stopped like this without being prepared, it would definitely go to the city in front of us."< /span>  Seeing the badger-shaped awakened zombie, feeling that its aura was completely different from before, the black beast let out a slight whimper.   There are a total of one zombie king and two awakened zombies in this city. The corpse king was eaten by it, and the awakened zombie was given to the badger-shaped awakened zombie.   Not far away, the badger-shaped awakened zombies that have advanced to the zombie king have eaten the awakened zombies on the ground.   The black beast looked.   "Roar!" came a cry.   He looked around again to make sure he didn’t see Feng Yimo. , the black beast relaxed slightly.   001.Chapter 49  It didn’t see that familiar figure around, but it didn’t feel relieved. Instead, it had an increasingly ominous feeling that Feng Yimo would suddenly rush out from behind one of the surrounding buildings. premonition.   It hid its big tail, which had finally grown a little hair on the tip, under its legs, and turned its head tightly with nerves.   The hair all over its body suddenly exploded.   "Ah chirp..." The huge black beast covered with black hair suddenly sneezed, and it felt a chill running straight from the tip of its tail to the top of its head.
  Listening to Heilong’s words, a group of people in the car couldn’t help but frown.