51-55

It hurt, but there was no despair and death in his eyes, and his gaze remained firm.
  After the heavy snow fell continuously for four or five hours, the whole world became white. Looking from a distance, the front, back, left and right were almost the same, making it impossible to tell the direction. It also made people feel as if they were walking on the road and suffering. The illusion that there will never be an end.
  Ji Yan took a deep breath, letting the cold air penetrate his entire lungs to cheer himself up.
  He picked up the heavy backpack full of supplies on the ground and continued walking forward.
  He wants to lead everyone out of this plain.
  He will lead everyone to survive.
  002.
  Braving the heavy snow, following the steady figure in front of them, a group of people didn't know how long they had been walking in the snow. When some faint light could be seen on the horizon, they could vaguely see the mountains in front of them.
  Seeing the undulating mountains, everyone who had reached their physical and mental limits felt like they had been given a shot of stimulant. At that moment, everyone's eyes lit up.
  At around five o'clock, when the sky completely lit up and the heavy snow gradually stopped, they finally walked to the end of the plain and to the foot of the mountain range.
  The mountain range is a forest. The mountain is not high and there are not many trees on the mountain. The mountain has been completely cultivated, and there is farmland almost everywhere.
  The crops in the farmland were covered with heavy snow, making it difficult to see clearly, but the trails left between the fields could still be vaguely distinguished.
  At the end of the right side of the mountain range, you can see a road in the distance.
  The road has been covered with snow, and the abandoned vehicles on the road are like bulging snow bags. There are moving figures among the abandoned vehicles, and they are all zombies.
  Zombies are not afraid of heat or cold. They cannot think, and naturally cannot feel pain.
  No one in this world likes zombies, but at this moment when they saw those figures wandering aimlessly under the heavy snow, everyone could not help but feel a sense of intimacy.
  Those zombies are much cuter than the snow and invisible bugs in the plains.
  "Let's walk from the mountain." Ji Yan said lightly, "Be careful when walking. Try to walk in the middle. There may be ridges on both sides of the road. Don't fall."
  No one said anything, everyone just had to keep up with them.
  Their physical strength has reached its limit, and they have no strength to speak at all. They can only keep themselves from thinking, numbing themselves so that they can't feel the pain and exhaustion so that they can keep up.
  The mountain is not high, and there are roads up and down the mountain. In about half an hour, they climbed over the mountain and reached the other side of the top of the mountain.
  On the other side of the mountain is a county town. The county town is quite large. There are no particularly conspicuous high-rise buildings in the county town, but it looks quite prosperous because of its large area.
  The busiest street is in the center of the county. From a distance, you can see many figures, all of them zombies.
  After looking at the top of the mountain for a while, Ji Yanqing did not let the team stop, but led everyone directly down the mountain.
  Their physical strength has been exhausted. Once they stop at this time, it will be difficult to get up and move around in a short period of time.
  More than twenty minutes later, a group of people arrived at the farmland on the outskirts of the county.
  The farmland where many crops are planted is uneven, and the mutated vegetables covered with snow play a good role in hiding their figures.
  Ji Yanqing avoided several zombies in the nearby farmland alone, and entered the building closest to the outside to check it out. After making sure it was safe, he signaled for everyone to approach.
  The houses on their side have been planned by the county. They are no longer self-built houses in the east and west of the countryside, but a row of five-story terraced buildings.
  The row of buildings is very long, and on one side it is connected to a road full of abandoned vehicles and zombies can be seen everywhere, and on the other side it is connected to a street.
  Ji Yanqing went to look at the streets and saw many zombies.
  Ji Yanqing did not lead the crowd around. After everyone approached, he took the rope from his backpack and hung it on his body. He took two steps back and quickly started running. He quickly climbed up to the third floor by stepping on the window on the first floor and the air conditioner on the second floor. building.
  The windows on the third floor were open and no one was living inside before the virus outbreak.
  When Ji Yan climbed to the third floor, his hands were so cold that he almost lost his grip on the window sill and fell off. Fortunately, he quickly hooked the ax onto the window sill to regain stability.
  The group of people watching below were shocked.
  Jumping out of the window and entering the house to make sure there were no zombies, Ji Yanqing tied the rope he brought up to the doorknob of a door in the house.
  The door provided by the developer is of poor quality, but it still works.
  Ji Yan's hands failed several times when he was tying the rope lightly. It took him some effort to finally tie the rope.
  After doing this, he went to the window and threw the rope from the window.
  Seeing this, the people under the window quickly started climbing up along the rope.
  After being frozen all night, everyone's bodies were inoperable. It took everyone some time to climb a short distance that was not difficult at first.
  Ji Yanqing watched at the window for a while, then found an opportunity to go down. After most people went up, he tied Ji An and Ji Le to the rope twice and asked the people above to pull them up.