91-95

They ran, but it was too late. They had no choice but to run into the building on the left side of the container.
  Just when they were about to enter the building, the monster jumped behind them.
  He swung out the claws in his hand, and the originally solid ground and buildings were like tofu, with several holes cut out in an instant.
  The debris of the building was flying, and one of the buildings collapsed directly.

  Faced with this sudden situation, Ji Yanqing, Lu Qing and Feng Yimo were separated. Feng Yimo was isolated alone facing Xia Chenshu and the others, while Ji Yanqing Qing and Lu Qing rushed into the building on the right.
  Feng Yimo tried to chase, but the monster lay between them.
  Feng Yimo swung the long knife in his hand and slashed the monster's hand.
  "Ah!" The screams started again.
  Xia Chenshu didn't have time to see clearly, and was dizzy by the scream. He endured the pain and rushed towards Feng Yimo, "Feng Yimo, this way!"
  Feng Yimo didn’t look back, he raised the knife in his hand and was about to cut again.
  Xia Chenshu rushed forward, holding a gun with one hand and shooting at the monster, while grabbing Feng Yimo with the other hand.
  Feng Yimo wants to fight a corpse king with just a knife. Is he crazy?
  "Let go." Feng Yimo said coldly.
  Ji Yanqing had already gone far away.
  In this moment, the monster didn’t know whether it was frightened by Feng Yimo’s chops or Xia Chenshu’s guns. He had already chased into the building to chase Ji Yanqing. Two people.
  When Xia Chenshu saw this, his face instantly turned pale and he didn't bother to try to pull Feng Yimo any further. He quickly brought people in to rescue the people.
  He just let go of his hand, and before he could speak to the people chasing after him, Feng Yimo had already rushed towards the building.
  "Feng Yi——" Xia Chenshu's face twitched hard. Before he could stop Feng Yimo, Feng Yimo had already run in the wrong direction and disappeared. In the opposite corner.
  The muscles on Xia Chenshu’s face twitched again, and he had the intention to kill people. Is it possible that such a big road is blocked and can’t be seen?
  The monster clearly ran away from the right road just now. How could Feng Yimo run the wrong way?
  "Bang!" The claws waved by the Corpse King were like a huge and sharp cutting knife, easily cutting through the ground and causing the buildings nearby to fall to the side.
  Ji Yan gently grabbed Lu Qing, who was holding a tablet next to him and turned around to take pictures, and rolled on the spot. He endured the pain caused by the debris of the building behind him and dragged Lu Qing away.
  He is not worried about Feng Yimo, Feng Yimo is very strong, and this monster is chasing him.
  "Ah!"
  A sharp sound sounded, and the already shaken building collapsed instantly. Countless building glass shattered around it, and the building debris and glass slag simultaneously splash.
  The corpse king with a huge head excitedly started to chase the two people who were escaping in front of him.
  As he stepped forward, his whole body fell forward.
  "Huh?" He looked down in confusion, and as he looked around, he realized that his two feet, which could not even be penetrated by bullets, had been cut off at the knees with a knife, green and green. The wound was bleeding out.
  Severe pain followed.
  "Ah!"
  "Bang."
  He fell to the ground.
  Ji Yanqing and the two in front had already run around the corner and disappeared into the buildings.
  The monster no longer cared about the two humans, but looked back angrily.
  Behind him, his two feet that were still in the forward-stepping position were still standing on the ground before they could fall down. And behind those two feet, there was a man wearing a windbreaker with long hair. The man swings the long knife in his hand.
  Instantly judged Feng Yimo, who had taken a shortcut from the nearest distance, with a pair of cold black eyes filled with a faint golden light. The golden light made the blood all over his body feel as if it was frozen, because it was full of oozing fluids. People are murderous.
  He stepped forward, no longer concealing the coldness in his eyes, and the murderous intent that seemed to be substantial suddenly bloomed.
  Did he agree to kill Ji Yanqing?