76-80

Chapter 41
  001.
  In the wilderness, behind the woods, two huge beasts lay side by side on the ground with their tails between their legs, staring blankly into the distance. mountains.
  None of them mentioned the tail again.
  Seeing that the sun was about to set, the larger corpse kings, who were covered in black hair, stood up from the ground.
  "Ouch?" The other, slightly smaller one, looked up at it.
  The black beast took a deep breath, then took another step forward and let out a roar that shook the mountains, "Roar!"
  It could no longer sit still and wait for death, it must break through as soon as possible , otherwise it will always be able to avoid Feng Yimo.
  Its golden eyes looked towards the mountains, so powerful that it could vaguely sense the presence of awakened zombies on the other side of the mountains.
  For an existence of this level, ordinary human zombies have no meaning no matter how much they eat. They have to hunt awakened zombies and zombie kings.
  Making up his mind, the black beast quickly headed towards the city on the other side of the mountain range ahead.
  The scaly badger-shaped awakened zombie hesitated for a moment and quickly caught up.
  One after another, they passed through the wilderness at extremely fast speeds and disappeared into the mountains.
  Straight forward on the road that plunges into the sky, the truck with the red front moves forward quickly, like a sharp arrow that leaves the string and pierces the air.
  After everyone in the big truck shouted enough and the wind blew enough, they honestly pulled down the canvas on the roof and fixed it on the vehicle to block the scorching sun and wind.

  The sun is too strong, making people uncomfortable, and the strong wind will quickly take away the moisture from their bodies, making them even more thirsty and dehydrated.
  Except for changing drivers midway, the car didn’t stop all the way.
  It was already past two o'clock when they set off, and the car drove forward for more than four hours. After dark at six o'clock, everyone continued to drive forward for an hour, until eight at night. It's snowing heavily.
  Everyone rested directly in the car at night.
  The car is large and can carry seventy or eighty people, but that is when everyone is sitting and standing. There is no way for everyone to lie down and sleep at night.
  This made everyone feel uncomfortable sleeping at night, but the car that was protected from wind and rain was far warmer and more comfortable than being exposed to wind and snow.
  At dawn the next day, everyone did not set off as soon as dawn as usual, but rested in place. It was not until 7 o'clock in the morning that the snow on the road had almost melted before going on the road again.
  They used to move forward on foot, and with the snow on the ground and being on guard while walking, the journey that took three or four hours to cover by car could be made up in less than half an hour.
  Around 8:10, the car that had been moving fast suddenly stopped.
  Sensing the sudden movement, a group of people in the rear compartment all poked their heads out from under the canvas.
  They were about to ask what happened, but when they looked around, they saw a village far ahead on the right side of the road.
  They have arrived at the next village.
  This village is different from the previous village. This village is only two to three hundred meters away from the national highway, and there are even two houses on the side of the national highway.
  The village is in the center of a basin among mountains. Between the mountains and the village are farmland covered with weeds and mutated crops. From a distance, you can see many people in the farmland and village.
  A group of people got out of the car quickly.
  Looking at the village from a distance, Ji Yanqing asked the driver to back the car behind a hill a hundred meters away to hide their presence.
  Ji Yanqing watched the car reverse and when he made sure that the car was completely hidden behind the mountain, Li Pingsen and Xia Chen, who were armed with guns, were already ready to go.
  "Let's go to the village first." Li Pingsen looked at Ji Yanqing.
  Ji Yanqing walked to the car to get the axe.
  When Ji An and Ji Le, who were still in the car, saw this, they quickly picked up the ax that Ji Yan had placed at their feet and wanted to give it to Ji Yan. light.
  "Just let them go." Xia Chen wrote, leaning next to the car.
  Ji Yan looked away lightly.
  "There will be more and more people in the team in the future. There must be more people who can do things. You can't do everything yourself." Xia Chen wrote.
  Lipingsen, who was already ready to go, smiled and said, "Don't worry, we have been living in this apocalyptic world for more than half a year. We are just a small village. Nothing will happen."  Lipingsen and the others were very fast, and they were able to get into the vegetable field in just ten minutes.   After saying hello, Li Pingsen led a group of more than 20 people towards the mountains next to the car. They had to take a detour from the mountains to the vegetable field not far from the village, and then from the vegetable field. Enter the village.   Seeing Lipingsen and others insisting, Ji Yanqing looked back at the small village in the distance and did not insist.   Besides, since Ji Yanqing gave them the gun, they also hoped to put the gun to use instead of just for decoration.   Ji Yanqing can fight, but he is also a human being of flesh and blood. He also needs rest and adjustment.
  Listening to Xia Chenshu and Li Pingsen’s words, others nodded.