46-50

What should he do when he comes back?
  Feng Yimo was already a member of their team. He didn't want to leave Feng Yimo and leave like this, but he couldn't let dozens of people spend time here with him.
  He was distressed, he was worried, but Feng Yimo didn't take it seriously at all.
  Feng Yimo was stunned for a moment, "Are you worried about me?"
  For some reason, Feng Yimo suddenly felt very good. The corners of his mouth rose slightly uncontrollably without even realizing it, creating a slight arc.
  "Are you happy?"
  Ji Yanqing became more and more angry, but Feng Yimo could still laugh at this time.
  Feng Yimo didn't know why Ji Yanqing suddenly became angry and so fierce, but he didn't hate this feeling. He bowed his head under the unfamiliar feeling.
  "You are not allowed to leave the team without my permission in the future. You must report to me in advance wherever you want to go." Ji Yanqing spoke forcefully.
  Since they are already members of the same team, he has to be responsible for Feng Yimo.
  "Yes." Feng Yimo looked at the fierce Ji Yanqing with his dark eyes, nodded obediently, and wrote it down.
  Seeing Feng Yimo's obedient expression, Ji Yanqing's anger that had burned between his brows was somewhat extinguished.
  "Ji Yanqing." Xia Chenshu reminded him.
  Ji Yan glanced at the direction the beast left, and then at the other people in the woods who were still looking frightened, "Let's go."
  They didn't know what happened to the beast corpse king, but they definitely couldn't look back now. .
  Ji Yan took the lead and walked forward.
  As soon as he took a step forward, a beast's roar echoed through the sky from the mountains in the distance.
  "Ouch!" The black beast hugged its tail and looked at the tip of its tail that had been shaved off, feeling heartbroken.

Chapter 32
  001.
  Listening to the deafening roar, everyone in the forest turned back and looked in the direction of the sound.
  The direction of the sound was in the mountains far away from them, but the beast moved extremely fast, and the sound was like a reminder, reminding them of its danger all the time.
  "Let's go." Ji Yanqing reminded him again, and at the same time he took the lead and accelerated his pace, trying to get as far away from the city and the beast as possible.
  In the mountain forest, everyone immediately accelerated.
  It was already around two o'clock in the middle of the night when they were awakened. It had been snowing heavily for five or six hours, leaving a thick layer of snow on the ground.
  Snow is not easy to walk on, especially when they are still in the mountains and forests. Sometimes when they look at the flat ground and step down, the whole ground will collapse because there are hollows or slopes below.
  Several times, some people rolled down directly, but fortunately they were blocked by a tree on the side.
  The walk was stumbling along the way, and they walked forward for more than two hours at a stretch. At nearly 4:30, when the snow gradually stopped and the sky in the distance gradually lit up, they finally saw the end of the mountain forest.
  The previous city was close to their side, followed by a forest composed of dozens of hills, large and small, and behind the forest was a plain.
  Looking from the mountains, the snow-covered plain is like a huge white paper, stretching as far as the eye can see.
  Ji Yanqing glanced at everyone who looked tired all the way down and gave the order to take a temporary rest.
  The place where they stopped and camped was a relatively flat area on the top of the mountain. After they stopped and received their food, a group of people in twos and threes found a place to sit down and start eating.
  Ji Yanqing walked around and sat next to Xia Chenshu and the others. Xia Chenshu and Lan Zi were discussing what happened last night.
  "It is estimated that the Beast Corpse King fought with the Corpse King in the hospital. The Beast Corpse King lost, so he ran away." Lan Zi said.
  Xia Chenshu thought thoughtfully, "It's possible."
  Lan Zi stopped eating and let out a long breath. She looked back at the direction of the city with lingering fear, "Fortunately, we ran fast."
  The corpse king in the hospital It was much more powerful than they had guessed, and even the Beast Corpse King had to flee in panic. If they had not left before, they might have died inside now.
  "When we were leaving the city before, didn't the ordinary zombies that were chasing us suddenly turn around? I guess the Beast Corpse King had already entered the city by then." Someone next to him interrupted.
  Ji Yan looked lightly and saw that the other person was one of the more than twenty people he had brought out from the city before. He was the man who opened the door when he knocked on the door.
  He is young, in his early twenties. Before the virus outbreak, he should have been quite strong. However, after a long period of lack of food and water, he has now become only a skeleton, with obvious concave marks on both sides of his cheeks.
  "Then the Beast Corpse King saved our lives?" Lan Zi smiled bitterly.
  No one refuted it. If things were really what they guessed, then their ability to come out alive this time could indeed be regarded as being saved.