231-235

"In these three months, we will start planting as soon as possible. If everything goes well, we will enter a new stage in three months. We will no longer rely on materials harvested from the outside world to survive, but will transition to self-sufficiency."
  " This process may not be so smooth, but once we can be self-sufficient, many things will become easier."
  In this apocalyptic world, the biggest problem is eating and drinking.
  They spend most of their time and energy looking for food and drink, and for this they are willing to risk their lives to fight.
  Now that they have a fixed source of water, once they can solve the problem of eating, they will break away from the previous hell-level survival mode.
  Lu Qing, who had been standing quietly aside after checking Ji Yanqing's wounds, suddenly said, "I'm studying how to refine those medicines."
  A group of captains in the room looked at him.
  "Time was too tight before, so we had to do our best to refine the mutated plants that have an effect on the Corpse King. But if we can master the refining technology, the efficacy of the medicine will definitely be greatly improved." Lu
  Qing's words are undoubtedly a sign of truth . Good news, everyone's spirits are lifted.
  If the efficacy of the medicine can be improved, then they might really be able to kill the Corpse King with one shot.
  By then, they would be standing in the same position as the Corpse King, instead of being ignored like ants like they are now.
  "But it takes time." Lu Qing said: "I have never heard of or seen the ingredients in those mutated plants, and I still haven't figured out which part actually works. Everything has to start again."
  A group of people who were ecstatic just now When people lose their temper in an instant, what they lack most is time.
  From the virus outbreak to now, from the initial escape to the small survival team behind to the large survival team, paradise, alliance, zombie king, mutated plants, weird and incomprehensible natural environment, they have passed by death countless times.
  They both seem to have spent more than half a century, but in fact it has only been nearly a year so far.
  "Isn't it true that everyone formed a survival team just to survive?" Lan Zi said.
  Everyone looked at her.
  Lan Zi's reputation as a sharpshooter has already spread throughout the county.
  "Everything we have achieved now is because we gathered here. If we had not come here and this alliance had not been formed, I don't think this would have happened now, and naturally it would not have happened in the future." Lan Lan Zi said.
  All this is an inevitable result, but it is not inevitable.
  Many people looked at Ji Yanqing.
  It was Ji Yanqing who made this inevitable one after another.
  If it weren't for Ji Yanqing, Huang Rongyue and Qin Yue wouldn't have agreed to talk at the beginning. If it weren't for Ji Yanqing, Tong Yue would not agree to join. Even if it weren't for Ji Yanqing, Feng Yimo wouldn't be in their alliance...
  "What do you say?" Ji Yanqing looked at the other captains of the survival team besides Tong Yue.
  Huang Rongyue took a deep breath, "I agree."
  Qin Yue said, "Me too."
  As the two of them spoke, there were sounds in the room.
  No one objected, everyone agreed.
  "Then what is the name of our paradise?" asked a gruff voice.
  Everyone in the room who had just exhaled looked at him, and in the next moment, everyone became energetic.
  "Xiang Yang."
  Everyone looked at Ji Yanqing. Even if Ji Yanqing was the captain, they were not prepared to compromise. If they could not retain the survival team, they would at least want their survival team's name to be recorded in history.
  Ji Yanqing said: "Grow towards the sun and follow the light. As long as we are given enough time, I believe that we will grow like those mutant plants. One day we will also bloom large and bright flowers."
  A room full of suffocating people fell silent for a moment.
  Maybe they would all regret it later, but at least they were convinced at this moment.
  "Then we will celebrate the New Year on this day from now on?" Xia Chenshu suddenly said something unrelated.
  Everyone who was quiet looked at him.
  Xia Chenshu smiled and said, "New year, new beginning."
  Xia Chenshu looked around and said cheerfully, "Happy New Year."
  Everyone was dumbfounded, and then laughed.
  After this year, they have already forgotten time, because time is meaningless to them, and all that is left is the pain day after day.
  At this moment, time seemed to start flowing again.
  They didn't know what would happen in the future, but at this moment they all felt like they were still alive.
  The feeling was so strong that it filled their hearts with heat and made them want to rush out and run around the county town a few times.
  Chatting and laughing, everyone quickly turned the topic back to the contract.
  They must come up with a contract as soon as possible. This contract cannot be too long and cannot be circuitous. Now they are still in an absolutely weak position, and any literal means and scheming are meaningless.
  What they need to do is to buy as much time as possible, enough time for them to develop and grow.
  Different from the despair before, now they have seen hope, and that hope is within reach.