131-135

come and see.
  Look, how amazing he is, he bullied three terrifying zombie kings who evolved three times into this.

Chapter 56
  001.
  Thinking of these, the originally delicious vegetables in Ji Yanqing’s mouth instantly became like Chew wax.
  Ji Yan quickly speeded up and ate all the remaining dishes in less than three minutes.
  Vegetables contain water, which made his dry and sore throat more comfortable due to extreme lack of water, and also gave his tense body a brief relief.
  After eating, Ji Yanqing did not rest, but tasted the dug vegetable pile again.
  After confirming that the only part without roots in the middle of the vegetable pile could barely be eaten, he went around the vegetable field around the village to confirm the approximate location of the cabbage, which would be convenient for tomorrow morning. Digging.
  Beyond the village is a large mountain forest. It can be crossed by car in half a day, but it will take at least a day and a half or even two days based on foot strength alone.
  He had no other food that could be stored for a long time, and he could only eat those leaves for the next two days.
  The weather is no longer as hot as before, but the maximum temperature at noon still reaches more than 50 degrees. This means that although these leaves can barely be stored for two days, they will definitely be wilted by the first day. Lose.
  Calculating how long those leaves can be stored, Ji Yanqing decided to wait until tomorrow before setting off, so that he should be able to walk out of the mountains tomorrow afternoon and the day after tomorrow.
  When he leaves the mountains the day after tomorrow, he can find a new village or town.
  He is not crossing the entire city, but heading towards the upper right corner of the map. This also means that the map he got before ends here, and he does not know more. What's the situation ahead?
  After confirming the approximate location of the vegetables, and finding sticks to mark the ground in case the snow was too thick tomorrow morning, Ji Yan returned to the village.
  There were no zombies in the village, and only an occasional figure could be seen. This made Ji Yan, who was used to seeing figures everywhere, walk around the courtyard without feeling nervous.
  Ji Yanqing walked around the village again. He changed into a larger black travel bag, installed an extra air conditioner and went in. He also found a small milk pot and a pair of chopsticks. Bring it.
  When he finished this, it was getting dark.
  As the weather gets colder and colder, the sun sets earlier and earlier. It was originally at six o'clock, but now it is already hanging precariously on the horizon before five o'clock.
  Ji Yanqing went to the field to pick some leaves before the heavy snow fell, cooked them under the setting sun, ate them quickly, and then went to bed early to prepare for the long journey for the next two days. When Ji Yanqing went to bed at night after recuperating his energy, he did not sleep in the hall where Feng Yimo and the others were. Instead, he went into the bedroom alone and slept on the bed.
  The bed that has been unoccupied for a long time is full of dust, but it is far better than being in the wilderness or in the snow.
  Ji Yanqing found two clean quilts from the closet, one covered with a bed cover. The moment he lay on them, he felt the soft warmth and his body, which had been tense for a long time, immediately relaxed.
  Lying comfortably, Ji Yan turned around to tuck the corners of the quilt for Ji An and Ji Le. When he looked back, he found that there was nothing around him, and he only realized it later.
  Lying down again, Ji Yanqing’s chest felt empty, as if someone had taken away a large piece of it.
  The fatigue of two days of walking made Ji Yanqing fall asleep quickly.
  It is quiet in the deep mountains. There is no movement except the whistling wind and snow. There are few zombies, so it is very safe.
  Ji Yanqing never slept soundly. Every time he was about to fall asleep, the faces of Ji An, Ji Le and Feng Yimo could not help but appear in his mind. His mind was full of thoughts. It was a scene of Feng Yimo and the three of them sitting pitifully in the living room, shivering from the cold.
  Feng Yimo does not know how to take care of children.
  As a corpse king, Feng Yimo may not even have the concept of "care".
  Ji An and Ji Le probably don’t need to take care of themselves, because they are the corpse kings, the corpse kings who are so frightening that bullets cannot penetrate the skin.
  Thinking about these messy things, Ji Yanqing was confused for a long time in the dark, and he barely fell asleep until late at night.
  He was sleeping soundly, and subconsciously he noticed that there was someone behind him. The person's body temperature was lower than that of ordinary people, and even his breath was cold.
  In a daze, Ji Yan instinctively turned over and gave up the seat next to him. Did Feng Yimo squeeze into his bed again?
  As soon as this thought came to mind, Ji Yanqing suddenly woke up. He had locked the door before going to bed. Even Feng Yimo couldn't have come in without making any noise.
  His consciousness suddenly awakened, but Ji Yanqing's body did not move.
  Ji Yanqing tried hard to maintain his breathing, letting it continue to be slow and long while he felt in the darkness.
  There was indeed something behind him, and the thing's nose was against the back of his head. The gas sprayed from the nose of the thing covered the back of his neck, which was bone-chillingly cold.
  Ji Yan opened his eyes slightly and took a look. He was lying on his side facing the door. From his perspective, the door was still closed.
  There is wind in the house and the night is cold.
  The window was opened?
  Ji Yanqing tried to recall whether he had locked the window before going to bed, but he could not find the relevant memory for a while.