2

For a moment, Ji Yanqing didn't know whether to express his anger or express his gratitude for his perseverance.

 In the past hundred years, Xia Chenshu had repeatedly sacked Yimo, but he never succeeded. Instead, he was beaten until his face was bruised and bruised every time.

 He had been quiet for more than ten years. Ji Yanqing thought he had given up, but he didn't expect that he hadn't given up yet.

 Ji Yanqing was looking at the fox mask and was distracted when the bald man next to him started to move. He took out an old and shabby mobile phone from nowhere and started playing with it, trying to take pictures.

 The moment he pressed the shooting button, Ji Yanqing immediately pounced on him and a group of people behind him and pushed him to the ground.

 At the same time, the man wearing a fox mask in the room below suddenly raised his head.

 "What's wrong?" The bear-masked man followed and looked out the window.

 "...Nothing." Fox Mask said thoughtfully.

 "See you on the 20th then?" the bear mask man asked.

 "We will send out another notice then, please check the bulletin board." A man wearing a red bird-lip mask said this and turned around to leave.

 He should have a fairly high status among a group of people. After he finished speaking, the others in the room reluctantly glanced at the nameplate in the hand of the bear mask man and turned around to leave.

 After leaving the room, they quickly got into the car without stopping, but disappeared far outside the city in a moment.

 The bear-masked man kept a watchful eye on the others until most of them had left, and then he went out with his nameplate.

 The man in the fox mask waited until everyone left and slowly went out. He went up to the second floor opposite. When he saw the compacted turf in the corridor on the second floor, the corners of his mouth under the mask were raised, and his eyes showed interest in discovering something interesting.

 After the sounds of footsteps, voices, and cars all disappeared outside, Ji Yanqing slowly stood up.

 He bent down and walked along the wall to the window, looked outside from the side, and made sure that there was no one outside before turning back to look at the group of people behind him.

 The young man who escaped the disaster and was dragged into the house to hide by Ji Yanqing had a look of shock on his face, "That fox man is so scary."

 "Did he find us?"

 "No way, I just looked at him a few times..."

 "Everyone has come to the corridor, how can you still not notice them?"

 "Then why didn't he arrest us?"

 Everyone was lost in thought, but they couldn't figure out why.

 Ji Yanqing looked at the bald man who was playing with his mobile phone. He became more and more convinced that his surname was probably black, and his bald head must be inherited from his ancestors.

 "Let's get out of here." Ji Yanqing took the lead and walked downstairs.

 With the Dudu beast and what happened just now, a group of people immediately followed Ji Yanqing's pace without thinking. Ji Yanqing was obviously much more reliable than Bald.

 "Wait for me..." Baldhead followed.

 After going downstairs, Ji Yanqing took a distant look at the place where the group of people gathered before.