31-35

After reaching the distance, he quickly rushed forward. When he reached the edge of the roof, he stepped hard on the edge and flew towards the opposite roof.
  Taking advantage of the height difference, he successfully jumped to the roof of the opposite building. After rolling on the spot and landing safely, he looked at Feng Yimo.
  Feng Yimo stepped back and soon appeared in the air.
  Seeing that Feng Yimo landed safely, Ji Yan breathed a sigh of relief and headed towards the roof near the hospital.
  Their location was very close to the hospital, and the smell of disinfectant in the air became stronger and stronger. Ji Yanqing could vaguely smell the smell of blood.
  The building they were on was on the side of the hospital. From the roof, one could clearly see the small garden between several inpatient buildings and the main department in front.
  Unlike outside the main entrance of the hospital, there were quite a lot of zombies in the garden. There were fifty or sixty of them just where they could see them.
  They are all zombies who are blocked by buildings and walls and cannot get out.
  Ji Yan took a deep breath and focused his gaze on the corridor of the ward that was very close to them. People could be seen in the windows of the ward, but there were no zombies in the corridor.
  After Ji Yanqing roughly estimated the distance, he jumped directly to the corridor of the opposite ward and landed. He quietly approached the window near the end of the corridor.
  This ward is a multi-person ward. Each ward has four single iron frame beds, and each bed is equipped with a cabinet and a chair.
  The room is not big, there are too many things, and it seems a bit crowded.
  There were three figures in the ward, two in hospital uniforms and one in a nurse's uniform. There was a fallen cart not far from the door of the ward, with a pile of bottles and cans inside.
  When the virus breaks out, the nurse should be coming in to change the patient's dressing.
  Ji Yanqing looked back at Feng Yimo, who had followed him into the corridor, then bent down and passed the window to the door.
  When they arrived at the door, it started to snow, with large tracts of goose-feather-like snow covering the sky. If they were not in a hospital filled with the smell of blood and disinfectant, everything would be quite beautiful.
  The heavy snow came, immediately attracting the attention of the zombies in the open space, and many zombies began to raise their heads and babble.
  The scene was extremely weird, as if a bunch of people were dancing and worshiping toward the sky.
  Ji Yanqing waited for a moment by the door, until all three zombies in the room turned their backs, and then quickly passed through with Feng Yimo.
  He went through the second and third wards in the same way until he reached the stairwell.
  The corridor was pitch dark, and footsteps could be faintly heard below. As he went down the corridor, when he reached the third floor, Ji Yanqing saw a strange figure wandering on the stairs.
  Ji Yanqing took advantage of the other person's back to quickly jump down from above, and hit the other person on the back of the head with an ax before he could react.
  The head was destroyed, and the zombie fell silently.
  After going downstairs, Ji Yanqing looked at the garden in front from the top of the stairs. In the small courtyard, dozens of zombies wearing tattered clothes and covered with rotten wounds raised their heads and made sounds.
  Ji Yanqing found the right opportunity and quickly walked through the garden using the cover of the flower bed while all the zombies were not paying attention to them.
  Entering the main building in front of him, before Ji Yan could stand firm and find a place to hide, a strong smell of disinfectant rushed towards him.
  Ji Yanqing frowned instinctively, and his originally flexible body became stiff and resistant for a moment.
  Feng Yimo looked away.
  Ji Yanqing quickly moved forward again. He walked along the passage ahead and began to look around for pharmacies or related rooms where medicines might be stored.
  The main building in front of the hospital is surrounded by two rows of adjacent buildings. It looks rectangular from the outside, but from the inside there are all kinds of identical passages. The whole hospital is like a maze.
  Ji Yanqing chose one of the passages to enter.
  Entering the passage, a stronger smell of blood immediately hit us.
  The smell of blood was mixed with a stench of dead things, just like dead rats in the sewers. It was so stinky that it made people dizzy.
  And he didn't know if it was Ji Yanqing's illusion, but he always felt that the smell of blood was still quite fresh. The smell of blood that had been left for a long time would evaporate, making it less smelly.
  Nerves were highly tense, but Ji Yanqing's pace did not slow down.
  Moving forward along the passage in the darkness, they soon came to the end of the passage.
  At the end of the passage is a transparent glass door. One of the glass doors has been broken, leaving only some glass hanging on the top.
  On the other side of the glass door are rows of seats. At the end of the tables and chairs is an ordering port surrounded by a glass wall. Behind the glass door is the hospital canteen.
  The cafeteria should have been crowded, but for some reason not a single zombie was seen in the entire cafeteria in the darkness.
  Ji Yanqing's eyebrows wrinkled imperceptibly under his goggles. He was confused when a figure quickly jumped into his sight in the darkness.
  The figure could no longer be said to be a human being. It was crawling on all fours and had a slender tail behind its butt. It was a zombie that was initially awakening.
  Ji Yan's breath was stagnant, his hands and feet were as cold as an ice cellar.