5

"What's wrong?" The bald man stopped and looked at Ji Yanqing. Ji Yanqing was walking and then suddenly stopped and looked motionless in the distance.

 Ji Yanqing felt the sourness in his heart from Feng Yimo, who seemed to be drowning in it, and his heart also felt slightly sour.

 What happened to Feng Yimo?

 Ji Yanqing instinctively wanted to go back. He stepped forward and then stopped. Feng Yimo was not injured or in crisis, otherwise he would know.

 Ji Yanqing looked at Huang Hu next to him, thought about it, and said, "It's nothing, go back."

 He led the way back and spoke again, "How many teams are there in total for the Faceless Ghosts?"

 When asked, Huang Huo replied quickly without thinking, "There must be more than thirty teams in total. If we only count the number of people, there must be more than 1,500 people."

 Ji Yanqing frowned, "Are they all from Xiangyang?"

 "There are also a few people from other parks. Those bastards got supplies from Xiangyang and brought them back to their parks." Huang Laohu was quite unhappy with this group of people.

 "It sounds like you are any different from them, but you are just a bunch of rubbish." The bald man couldn't help but sneered.

 Huang Huhu's face turned dark immediately, "People die for money and birds die for food. I make a living based on my ability. Can you care about that?"

 "What do you mean, you rely on your ability to make a living?" Bald Head sneered, "This means the first generation is no longer here, otherwise I would have dealt with you long ago."

 "The first generation has long been a thing of the past. It is an outdated thing. Today's weapons and medicines have been updated countless times. Which one can compare with the original? If they are still alive, who has the final say? Definitely. And if you look down on us so much, why would you join us?"

 The bald man opened his mouth to curse back, but glanced at Ji Yanqing next to him and forced himself to hold back.

 The bald man said nothing, and Huang Laohu's arrogance instantly became more and more arrogant. "As for the man named Bai in Xiangyang City, he still thinks about doing the same thing all day long. He built a ruined cemetery and treated it as a holy place and no one was allowed to enter. I will burn it sooner or later." it."

 Listening to Huang Huhu's arrogant words, the bald man's face turned red from his chin to the top of his bald head, and the veins on his forehead were pulsing. He resisted and did not punch Huang Huhu.

 Ji Yan lowered his eyes lightly, his eyes dark and unclear.

 While talking, several people returned downstairs.

 The person guarding downstairs moved his small table and left after the building was full. Now the downstairs is empty.

 Most of the people in the room were still awake when they went upstairs.

 Seeing Ji Yanqing and the others entering the door, a group of people looked at them, waiting for new news.

 Huang Huhu entered the door and quickly recounted what happened before. Everyone was surprised when they heard that Ji Yanqing was going to poison Feng Yimo.

 Ji Yanqing said nothing and stood with his back to the window, looking at the group of people in the room expressionlessly.

 Baldhead's previous description of Huang Huhu and his group was very accurate. Huang Huhu's entire team of more than 40 people could be described in two words: hooligans.