221-225

More than a dozen corpse kings looked towards the mountains in the distance in shock. They still didn't understand what was happening.
  "Ouch?"
  "It's him." The old man's chest was pounding. After a brief moment of extreme panic, his face turned red visibly.
  "Ouch..."
  The heads of a group of corpse kings were spinning, and they had no time to see clearly just now.
  "If you inform us, we have found the king. Prioritize summoning the corpse kings of Devil City, especially the other two elders, and ask them to come over as soon as possible!" The blush on the old man's face spread to his neck as he spoke in a trembling voice. and ears.
  A group of corpse kings looked at each other.
  They all joined after hearing about the name of the God of Death. Only three corpse kings in their entire Death God camp had actually seen the God of Death, and they were called elders.
  Their death camp has a rule that all corpse kings know, that is, after finding their king, they cannot approach rashly, but must give priority to inform other corpse kings.
  They never quite understood why. After finding their king, shouldn't they approach him immediately and then follow him?
  "Hoar?"
  Why don't we just go there?
  "Then you go." The old man looked at him, "If you come back alive, congratulations, you will be the fourth elder of our camp."
  The Corpse King looked at the direction of the mountain range, and then looked at the expression on the old man's face. Scar, "Ugh..."
  I ran fast and went to inform the other two elders.
  Twenty or so corpse kings turned into streaks of lightning, some heading towards the Devil City, and some heading further away.
  Five minutes later, there were only five corpse kings left in the city.
  Four beast-shaped corpse kings and an old man.
  "Ouch?"
  What should we do next?
  "Start from a distance first and wait until the other two elders arrive." As he spoke, the old man looked excitedly in the direction of the mountains.
  They finally found their king, and this time they would never let him escape again.

  As long as the other two elders come over and the corpse kings from their Death camp come over, they can go together to explain the situation to him.
  Their king will definitely be happy, they are now the most powerful among all the corpse king camps.
  Imagining that scene, the old man's face turned purple with excitement.
  In front of the woods.
  Most of the more than twenty corpse kings were in the form of beasts. They were huge and weighed tons. They suddenly ran away at the same time, and the entire ground shook as they ran.
  In the woods, everyone's face was blue because of nervousness, and they almost lost their breath in the trembling.
  "They..." After a long time, someone in the woods spoke.
  Hearing his voice, a group of people in the woods had their Adam's apples slipping.
  "What's going on?" Huang Rongyue's palm holding the gun was covered in cold sweat, and her voice was full of tremors.
  "I don't know." Qin Yue hesitated for a moment, then left behind the tree and headed towards the edge of the forest.
  Several other captains in the woods saw this and followed suit.
  Outside the woods, Ji Yan, whose nerves were tense and his mind was racing, heard the powerful roar, saw the group of corpse kings around him turning around and running away, and his mind went blank for a moment.
  When he came to his senses and looked again, the group of corpse kings had already run back to the city.
  It was as if they had encountered a terrifying monster. It was not enough for them to hide far away, but they even peeked through the gaps in the building.
  When he looked around, several corpse kings were so frightened that they retracted their heads.
  "Ji Yanqing?" Tong Yue came out of the woods.
  "Are you okay?" Xia Chenshu and others followed closely behind.
  They had just been prepared to rush out immediately if the other party dared to take action, but now they were all a little confused when this happened suddenly.
  "It's okay." Ji Yan glanced at Feng Yimo in front of him and Ji An and Ji Le beside him, as well as Kang Xiaodong, the black beast, and the badger-shaped corpse king who followed them.
  "What's going on?" Tong Yue looked at Ji Yanqing.
  "I don't know."
  "Why did they run away?" Huang Rongyue also asked Ji Yanqing.
  "I don't know..."
  Seeing Ji Yanqing's questioning, everyone who followed him out of the woods looked towards the direction in which the corpse kings were escaping.
  "Leave first." Ji Yanqing was the first to react.
  Hearing this, everyone who was in extreme surprise came to their senses and quickly called the people who were still hiding in the woods to get in the car.
  There were many of them, eight thousand in total, but no one dared to delay this matter, and everyone got on the bus in just two minutes.
  They brought more than two hundred vehicles with them when they came. Now most of the vehicles are full of supplies, leaving only dozens of empty vehicles. The vehicles are not enough to carry them, and many people have climbed on the roofs of the vehicles.
  As soon as everyone got in the car, the driver immediately stepped on the accelerator and started racing through the plains, heading towards the highway nearby.