Part 1

Author's pov..

Park Jimin A simple, loving and sassy and his life is happy and silent when his twin brother's get started bickering each other it's broke the peacefully of jimin and make's him crazy but he's life turned to crazier when he get arrange marriage to the person that he slap.

And that person is a billionaire and CEO of one of the most famous and number One Company around the world ...
But Jimin did not care anyway and he knew only to Yoongi was a man who did not know how to wash his brief

If you want to know more just keep continue reading and btw don't forget to vote and this is my first wattpad story I wish you like it. But if you do not like it you can leave because the door is open.🚪

And if you feel boring to the stories you can go away from this chapter the door is open🚪 and I will not stop you to go out....
You can take your leave anyway.
Do not wait for me to pull you out of this chapter ..

And to those who enjoy my story I would like to be thanks to reading my boring story and thanks for the supporting I know I'm so stupid because I can't stop my noisy mouth maybe Jin needs to strike me with his pink prying Pan..but you can use my headset that does not operate To not hear the noisy of my  mouth....(❍ᴥ❍ʋ)

Okey i may take my leave now and i forgot please ignore my wrong grammar because English is not my first language.

and do not talk to me because I'm not in the mood today I'm angry because they suddenly call me so much to menstruation because I'm always angry why do they think I am a girl?? I'm a boy not a girl for the fucking sake I'm a boy!!!!.
what do they want me to do ?? Wash thier  briefs, panties, and their bra or send them a panty or brief to make them know how sweet I am ??( ͠° ͟ʖ ͡°)

okay just ignore my noisy mouth and just fucos scrolling and if it's boring for you just go away and do not wait me to kick you out of my stories!!٩(◕‿◕。)۶

and forgive me in my behavior and to all of my readers thank you always and be careful always and stay safe and healthy

This is my third stories i hope you all like it

You can read my first and second stories
Just just go to my profile and you will see it.

×××××××××××××××××××××××××

It's FUCK OF HE'S MINE

and MY MAN IS A MAFIA

×××××××××××××××××××××××××××

Actually guys I already publish this in my second account but I forgot the password and I can't even open it makes me cry but don't worry I will repost it in this account and I will change some of the parts to make it more exciting..

Okey good bye keep scrolling love you all

Your beloved author....

-UNNIE...

To be Continued........