stalker

Yoongi POV....

I slowly open my eyes when the sun rays hit my face I look around and look beside me messing someone??
I ask myself yes messing my queen but world My Jimin...

"I miss you.."

The tear's started to flow down to my eyes remember the last time that I hold him..

FLASHBACK ----

"Jimin please baby don't do this to me please don't leave me.."

I cry hard when I feel Jimin didn't breath make's my world stop then I look at to Yohan he stop the car and he walk out to the car and open the door I was confused..

"Yo-"

I feel like Yohan hit me to the head and I feel dizziness..

"What the fuck do yo-"

I try not to close my eyes but I filled and everything turn black..

"Yoongi hyung wake up..."

I feel someone is shaking me I slowly open my eyes and I look up I saw a light but when I look to the side I saw Jungkook heesung Niki Jay Jake they all looking at me worriedly..

I immediately sit up ignoring the pain when I remember Jimin..

"Jimin where's Jimin!?"

I ask but I saw Thier face turn to pale..

"When we found you in the car Jimin is wasn't with you..."

My whole world broke when Namjoon said that but my eye's wide when I remember the moment..

"YOHAN!HE STOLE JIMIN AWAY FROM ME IT'S YOHAN!!!!"

I started to yell and my brothers trying to stop my but I keep pushing them then I saw many nurse get in to the room they are holding syringe I was about to climb off to the bed but Jungkook and Jay hold me to the arm's and the nurse inject me in my arms and I feel Iike my whole body get weak and I feel sleepy..

"Jimin no"

And I fall asleep again..

FLASHBACK END ------

"You kill out parents and now you stole my husband you FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!"

My brother's leave me they go in Italy they all mad at me they blaming me for losing Jimin they all blaming me..

KNOCK KNOCK--

When someone knock to my door I immediately wipe my tears and show my angry face and I stand up to the bed and headed to the door I slowly open it and I saw Namjoon he look at me with no expression and I just glared at him.

"What do you want??"

"Me and Jh need to go somewhere but we will not going if you need us"

"You can go"

"How about the company.."

"I can manage everything now leave me alone"

I said and I didn't not let him finish he's words and slam the door close to he's face and lock the door I slowly walk closer to the bed and kneel down I rested my head to the bed while smelling he's perfume..

It's been 4 year's I miss you...

I still don't stop and give up I know that you are just anywhere I know that bastard will not going anywhere he stole you away from me I will kill him if I found him...