wierd

Author's POV....

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU CAN YOU STOP FOLLOWING ME I'M TRYING TO WASH THE PLATE!!!!!"

Jimin yell because of yoongi keep following him and sticking at him like a glue after yoongi wake up to he's bad dream,Jimin put the plate in the sink and look at to yoongi with angry face..

"What is wrong with you.???"

Jimin ask but yoongi didn't response and he just keep staring at Jimin and didn't not even blink...

"Yoongi I'm asking you..."

Jimin ask again but yoongi didn't response jimin close he's eyes and look again to yoongi..

Jimin turn around and was about to walk out in the kitchen when yoongi grab he's hand..

"Jimin.."

Yoongi call and Jimin take a deep breath and look at to yoongi..

"What???"

"I--"

"Can you just tell me..."

"I..I can't..."

Yoongi said and he let go of Jimin hand
Jimin turn around to face yoongi that look at he's feet..

"What do you mean you can't??..yoongi I'm your husband we are married and your saying you can't tell me to what happining to you???..yoongi I'm your husband it's my rights to know your problem or what is bothering in your mind right now and-"

"Do you really love me??"

Yoongi ask and this time he look at to Jimin eyes Jimin got shock to he's sudden question..

"Wha-what is wrong with y-"

"I will ask you again Jimin do you love me??"

Yoongi said again Jimin gulp to he's question..

"Ye-yes....."

Jimin shutter while blushing he look away trying to hide he's pink cheeks
Yoongi smile bright and hug jimin
Jimin hug him back and pat he's back

"O-okey e-enough..i-i we-we need to go t-to our room I-i'm tired I need to s-sleep..."

Jimin shutter because yoongi burried he's face to Jimin neck make's Jimin feel strange to he's stomach that's why he immediately pull yoongi off to him by pushing him slightly yoongi look at to Jimin and nod..

Jimin walk upstairs first because yoongi turn off the light downstairs and he follow Jimin upstairs and get in to there room..

When they both get in Jimin turn around and saw yoongi closing the door .

"Yo-"

Jimin stop when yoongi push him to the bed make's him bounce in the mattress Jimin look at to yoongi with wide eye's...

"Wha-what a-are you doing. "

Jimin ask and he move backwards yoongi step forward and climb to the bed Jimin keep looking at yoongi and move backwards yell he's back touch the headboard of the bed..

"You said you love me. "

Yoongi said and Jimin gulp when yoongi move close to Jimin he's both hands was in the side and he move closer and closer..

"Answer me Min Jimin.."

Yoongi whisper in Jimin ear makes Jimin shiver down to he's spine Jimin close he's eye's when he feel yoongi hot breath in he's lips..

He was now blushing mess and are they doing it.
Right now??
He's not ready yet...

Jimin ask in he's mind while yoongi started to lean a little closer and closer........

"L-lets sleep..."

Jimin shutter and he put he's palm to Yoongi's lips to stop him to kiss Jimin...

Then yoongi move back and Jimin immediately lean down and turn around then pull the blanket and cover he's self he's back is facing yoongi..

Yoongi smirk and get lean down to and hug Jimin behind and he started to smell Jimin's hair and back of he's neck..

Jimin keep bitting he's lower lip trying to go to sleep but then he flinch when yoongi sneak he's hand inside of Jimin's shirt and started to rub he's stomach while still smelling Jimin's hair then he started to leave a kiss on Jimin's back neck make's Jimin shiver...

"S-stop..."

"I know you like when I make a first move jimin"

Yoongi said in husky tone and started to kiss Jimin's neck Jimin is now bitting he's lower lips because of yoongi..

"Y-yoongi s-stop!"

Jimin said in a little raise of he's voice and I sit up to the bed and jimin look at him with done face..

"Your weird..."

Jimin said and he walk out to the room with a loud bang sound echo in the house,When Jimin get out of the room he immediately walk in to the guest room and lock the door he's heart is beating so fast to what yoongi did a minutes ago,Then Jimin lay down to the bed while blushing mess..

Little did not know to what will happen to him in the morning,and how can he handle it.....