I was wrong... you never love me

Two months later....

"YAHHH!!! What did you said??? He's not going home after a week??? But he didn't fucking tell me!!!!"

"Chim relax he will be here next week.."

"But dad"

Jimin look at to he's dad that sitting next to he's mom while watching tv with he's two brothers..

It's been two months Jimin and Yoongi relationship started to get stronger and stronger they always go out on date watching movie nights..

And also he's dad get recover to he's cancer and after a month Jimin parents decided to go back in Korea with Jimin two brothers.

Jimin parents like to stay to Thier mansion but Jimin pleaded to stay in yoongi mansion because he's kinda little scared on yoongi because every day past the more he became wild..

"Hyung everything will be fine he just need to go on-"

"Fucking he's slut.."

"Yahh hyung don't say that you became possessive over him..."

"Will I'm he's husband and i have ri-"

DING DONG!

"Oh I think he didn't go see!"

Jimin walk headed there the door while jumping and immediately open it while he's parents and brother's is looking at him with confused...

Jimin open the door...

"Oh now yo-"

"Jimin someone want to talk to you..."

Jimin stood up in the door while blinking and looking at hyunjin...

Then hyunjin move aside revealing...

"Taehyung??"

"Jimin.."

"Tae-"

Jimin didn't finish he's words when Taehyung hug him and started to cry..

"Tae..."

Jimin call Taehyung with a little voice..

"Jimin I'm sorry please forgive your tae²"

Taehyung said and he burried he's face to Jimin neck and started to cry,Jimin just stood there let Taehyung hug him then he hug Taehyung back and burried he's face to taehyung's chest..

"Please *sub* fo-"

"Sushh it's fine let's forget about it okey?? Stop crying na... please.."

Jimin said and Taehyung nod they both stay in the position while Jimin parents and brother's walk headed upstairs then give them time to talk..

After a long time Jimin slowly look at to taehyung he wipe Taehyung tears that still subbing like a baby..

Then he kiss Taehyung cheeks and smile..

"It's fine now Tae stop crying okey?? I'm here.."

"Jimin please don't leave me .."

"I won't now stop crying.."

Jimin hold Taehyung both cheeks and smile at him..

"Okey stop crying now let go upstairs like to tell you some random thing happen to me and I'm surely sure you will like it"

Jimin said and hold Taehyung hand and they both walk upstairs and get in to Jimin room (i mean yoonmin room..)

______________