I will cut your both head

Author's POV......

IN WEDDING DAY~~~

Yoongi us now standing in the asile while Jungkook standing next to him but he's looking to the boy that standing next to that two cute person or the park twin's Jungkook can't take off he's eyes to that boy the way he smile and showing he's boxy smile make's Jungkook breath stuck..

But when the boy look at him make him gulped but the boy just roll he's eyes make's Jungkook look away and fucos at the door waiting to the he's hyung bride I mean Husband...

After a minute the door open revealing the most beautiful prettiest and angelic person no one other than park Jimin or should I say min Jimin...

Yoongi like a stone didn't even dare to move and fucosing to Jimin he still can't believe to what happen right now he can't believe that he's love of he's life is will be he's Husband...

But yoongi remember to what happen yesterday make's him out of he's dream land and he noticed that Jimin and he's father was already in front of him Mr Park give Jimin to yoongi..

"Please take care of my son.."

"I will dad"

Jimin look at to Yoongi's eye's but yoongi just broke the eye contact and they both turn around to the priest...

"So before we proceed this wedding I like to ask if someone will try to stop this wedding...."

The priest said and no one speak and the priest smile and look at to the two person in front of him the priest is very happy because this is he's first time to see the perfect couple the both of them are perfect for each other..

The priest clear he's throat and get give a smile to yoongi and Jimin..

"Now let's start the wedding...Min Yoongi did you accept Park Jimin as your husband and you will take care and love him in poorness and sickness will you treat him well??will you not hurt and make him cry??will you love him till your last breath??"

"....."

Yoongi didn't answer and Jimin look at him..
Yoongi sigh..

"I do.."

"Park Jimin did you accept Min Yoongi  as your husband and you will take care and love him in poorness and sickness will you treat him well??will you not hurt and make him cry??will you love him till your last breath??"

"I do..."

"I now pronounce your husband's your can kiss your husband...."

The priest said make's Jimin heart beat like crazy and I think he's heart us ready to burst out to he's chest yoongi step closer and he lean down closer to Jimin face Jimin gulped and slowly close he's eyes but he's eyes shut to open when he feel a lips in he's back hand..

Yoongi kiss him in the hand instead of he's lips Jimin was shock and everyone inside they expecting that they will saw yoongi kiss Jimin in lips and ready to scream but they all wrong but they just clap Thier hand and saying congratulations...

Then they both started to thank to the guest yoongi never hold Jimin that make's Jimin frowned he immediately hold yoongi hand and he put it to he's waist because he don't know why he look like this??

He just want yoongi hold him securely yoongi was shock to but he immediately fucos again to the guest..

On Taehyung side he was hurt right now seeing the person he love the most is already married he don't have a chance anymore he's to late to confess he's feelings to Jimin when Jimin told him that he will get married Taehyung was hurt so much...