part 6

Niki pov..

I was sitting in the couch while watching my hyung walking here and there makes me and Jay get dizzy..

"Hyung what the hell your doing it's been a hour when you walk here and there can you please take a sit??"

"How can I take a sit look at my face did you not see it?? Black eye for the fucking sake you already know the my face is very precious in me but that angry bird slap my beautiful face how can I relax and your hyungs will be right here in any moment I did not like them to see me like this...for the fucking sake I swear to god if that angry bird is not pretty as hell I'm surely sure he will be dead right now..."

"Hyung don't say that"

"Don't say??? The fuck Niki I really like to kill that duck.."

"He's not a duck.."

" what??? you taking he's side huh?? Don't tell me you like him??"

"HYUNG!!!!"

"What???"

"Stop"

"I will not stop until I get my revenge to that duck!"

"HYUNG!!!!!"

"Fine I'm sorry I'm just irritated and stress an--"

Ding dong

"WHAT THE HELL THEY ALREADY HERE??!!"

"Hyung relax okey??"

"Fine"

He said and I smile to him I walk headed to the door and open it I saw eomma Jin Namjoon hyung and Hobi hyung and I immediately hug them..

"HYUNGS!!"

"Aww my baby Niki how are you"

"I'm fine hyung"

I said and we broke the hug and I let them in..

"What happened to your face bro??"

Hobi hyung ask yoongi hyung makes me feel laugh hard..

"He slipped in the cr because he got a destruction power like Namjoon hyung"

Jay said and I give him a thumbs up.
They all nod and ask us to what we like to watch.

And we all agree to watch Iron Man Movie