hate me more.

Author's POV....

"What the fuck yoongi can you stop disturbing me!? I'm TRYING TO DO MY WORK SO LEAVE ME FUCKING ALONE.."

Jimin said in annoying voice because yoongi is always glueing at him and tomorrow it will be Thier marriege and yoongi is here because he's trying to bring Jimin to the mall to buy Thier engagement ring but Jimin is pretty busy right now to the cafe..

But the real is he didn't want to come with yoongi he really like to kill this man but he didn't want to disappoint he's dad and now there he is serving the customer while yoongi is following him behind if Jimin is putting the food in the customer table yoongi immediately help him and trying to convince him..

But when Jimin serve the food of the two young man customer that have the same age of Jimin
Yoongi blood boil when the one man ask Jimin number but yoongi immediately give a death glare to the man and the man started to shiver because yoongi whisper something to he's ear's make's the man shiver..

He immediately drag he's one friend out of the cafe leaving him and Jimin that looking at him with deadly eye's..

"What the fuck yoongi??can you stop and I will not come with you that's final...!"

"Really??then I will tell this to dad.."

"YAHHHHH okey I'm COMING!!!"

Jimin clinch he's fist trying to control he's anger he take of he's apron and he look at Taehyung that looking at him with no expression he was about to speak but Taehyung immediately get in to the kitchen leaving Jimin dumbfounded..

Yeahh Taehyung is ignoring him since yesterday when he tell to taehyung that he will get married and Taehyung didn't not like it..

And now there he is ignoring Jimin.
Jimin sigh and look back to yoongi that already in the cafe door while waiting for him to come jimin give yoongi a deadly eye's and storm out to the cafe..

Yoongi immediately follow him he was about to open the car door for Jimin but Jimin immediately open the car and get in make's yoongi sigh and get in too..

Jimin is sitting in the back sit while yoongi is the one who will drive the car
Jimin likes to pick up he's two brothers in Thier university but he can't because of this cat.

Jimin cross he's arm's to he's chest and lean he's head to the window while closing he's eye's...
Yoongi take a glance on Jimin in the mirror but Jimin caught yoongi that looking at him in the mirror..

Yoongi immediately look at the street praying that Jimin didn't cought Jimin but he's wrong..

"Are you looking at me??"

"Me??looking at you??when??"

"Me looking at you when ARGHHH your Soo annoying I wish I can marry Taehyung instead-WHAT THE FUCK YOONGI!"

Jimin face hit to the sit in front of him when yoongi stop the car..

"What the--"

"THEN MARRY HIM TELL TO YOUR DAD WAIT LET ME DROP YOU TO YOUR MANSION AND TELL TO YOUR DAD THAT YOU LIKE TO MARRY TAEHYUNG AND I WILL TELL TO MY DAD THAT THE SON OF YOUR FRIEND IS ALWAYS SHOUTING IN ME AND WISHING THAT HE WANTED TO MARRY HE'S BELOVED SOULMATE INSTEAD OF ME THE PERSON WHO HELP THEM!!!!"

Yoongi scream make's Jimin flinch yoongi punch the steering wheel and he started the car again and driving fast make's Jimin heart started to beat fast..

"Yo-"

"SHUT UP!!"

Yoongi is now really mad he was very jealous and angry when Jimin said that he wants to marry Taehyung instead of him yoongi do everything to makes Jimin give him a little space to Jimin hearts..