The King Need He's Queen

Four Year's Later~~~

"CHIIMINAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

A man is yelling in the kitchen while calling he's little brother..

"Chim-"

"YAHHH kai hyung stop yelling in just early in the morning..."

The handsome man get in to the kitchen while rubbing he's ear's because of he's kai hyung sudden yell then Kai glare at him and he slam the spoon in the table with giving a death glare to the man and regretting for speaking...

"Oh hi Chanyeol YOUR ASKING ME WHY I'M SHOUTING???? BECAUSE CHIMIN IS STILL NOT HERE AND DIDN'T YOU SEE THE TIME IT'S 8 IN THE MORNING BUT HE STILL NOT HERE KIMMMM CHIMINNNNNNNN!!!!!!"

Kai yell again and Chanyeol cover he's ear's and regretting for walking in to the kitchen...

"CHI-"

"Yah hyung I'm here look I'm here..."

"Oh my god your finally here GO SIT IN THE CHAIR AND EAT THE BREAKFAST THAT I MADE BECAUSE YOU WILL GONNA LATE IN THE UNIVERSITY!!!!!"

"Hyung stop yelling and I'm not a student you know I'm the teacher there so I can be late if I want too..."

"Yeah your a teacher there but you still look like a college student because of your height"

A one man said and walk in to the kitchen while putting he's gun to he's waist chimin just glared at him..

"Hyung he's bullying me"

Chimin said and he run to he's hyung and buried he's face to he's hung chest then Kai just rub chimin's back And give a fake glare to the man ..

"Yahh stop teasing my chimin ."

Kai said while ruffle chimin hair..

"Okey enough go sit there and eat okey just ignore there chim... neither your short...you are the most beautiful gift that eomma give us..."

"I wish I can remember eomma and appa..."

"Awww our baby don't worry your three musculin hyung will love you so much and we are always at your side no matter what happen okey??"

Kai said and chimin smile then the three man hug Thier little brother and then they broke the hug and sit to the chair and they started eating..

"Soo chimin how's the day going..?"

"Well still the same as before my students still flirting with me but they are good at Thier performance especially being a dance teacher is the best decision that I made but sometimes some of my students complaining about the chorography that I teach...they are saying it was difficult to them but they just need to fly in the air like a feather isn't that easy??but I'm still glad that they doing Thier best to have a good grades..."