part 15

Jimin POV...

I open my eyes and I look around I sit up to the bed and wipe my tears I get off to the bed and walk headed to the bathroom and get in I look at to the mirror..

"I will promise that I will be a good son to you appa.."

I said and wash my face and wipe my face with a towel then walk out to the bathroom I throw the towel to my bed and walk out to my room..

The first voice I hear is jungwon and sunoo that subbing in Thier room make's me look to Thier door and slowly walk closer in it I knock to Thier door and after a second they open it.

They both are have a tears in Thier eye's Thier nose are red I feel mad to my self for being a bad hyung to them because of my selfishness they both guilty to what they did to appa and me too I feel so much guilty and mad..

I open my arms and they both hug me Sunoo burried he's face to my right shoulder while jungwon burried he's face to my left shoulder they both started to cry I just rub Thier back..

"Shhh it's fine we love appa right??"

"Hyung I'm scared to lose dad..."

"Me too hyung I love dad very much..."

They both said I can feel my shirt started to get wet because of their tear's but I just keep rubbing Thier back..
I don't want to get weak in front of them that's why I control my tears and I hold Thier cheeks..

"You both look at me... I'm scared to I don't want our appa leave us..we will do anything to give him a love that he deserves we will love him and we will talk to all doctors and we will do anything to make our appa survive now stop crying hmm??"

I said and I wipe Thier tear's I give them a smile and they both smile back to me..

"Let's go downstairs I'm surely sure Appa was in the couch reading he's favorites book's.."

I said and they nod we both started to walk headed downstairs then we first saw is appa that sitting in the couch while wearing a glasses and reading a book he's attention goes to us and he look at us with sad face.

"Appa.."

We all call him he open he's arms make's me my tear's started to drop to my eye's without thinking twice the three of us immediately run headed to our dad and hug him..

We started to cry in our dads arms we love him Soo much we really do.

"Appa I'm sorry please forgive me..."

I said while hugging him tight scared to lose him.

"Ishh this three kids it's fine...we must forget everything about it and have a best time before I Pa-"

"NO appa we will do anything to make sure that you will never leave us..we will do anything to find a cure and to make you fine again we both want to have a many best moments with you..."

I said while still subbing hard the three of us is crying to him he's just ruffle or hair..

"Thank you my son's for accept me again and minie I'm sorry if I arrange a marriage in you but Don worry I will talk t-"

"No appa I will accept the marriege just don't cancel it I will marry him..."

I said and I feel him hug us tight..

"Thank you son.."

"Aww that's not fair what about your mom??did you all forget me??"

I hear mom speak behind us make's us laugh .

"Oh my honey come here"

Appa said and Eomma join the hug the five of us hugging each other while smiling I miss this i miss my happy family..