16

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE???!!!!!!"

Jimin yell out of he's lungs when he saw yoongi sitting in the couch makes he's blood boil but then he's dad stand up and look at him with guilty eye's..

"Dad what are they doing here??"

"He.. he's your soon to be husband Chim.."

"Oh soon to be Husban-WHAT???Dad seriously this person??what the--"

"Chim you promise me...."

He's dad said while looking down make's Jimin stop speaking and loon at to he's dad and sigh deeply and walk closer to he's dad and hug him..

"I'm sorry appa I just..shock.."

Jimin said but he give a glare to yoongi that looking confused to Jimin dad because he tough Jimin will be mad to he's dad but no...
Did Mr Park just scare Jimin??no no no that's impossible because it's Looks like he didn't not force Jimin
Yoongi said to he's mind while looking to the father and son then the twins and Mrs Park join the hug..

While the Min's brother are looking at them with smile..
Then Jimin broke the hug and make Mrs Park and Mr sit to the couch sunoo bow to the Min's brother while jungwon is glaring at yoongi..

And sunoo notice it that's why he pull jungwon sit next to him while Jimin take he's sit next to yoongi because that is what Jimin dad wants..

But deep Inside he like to kill yoongi but kicking and punching him...
While Niki is looking at sunoo and sunoo is looking at Niki..
While jay is keeping a glance on jungwon but jungwon attention was in the man next to he's hyung he's really wants to kill yoongi but he keep silent didn't not want to makes he's hyung and dad's sad..

If you weren't the son of the person who help appa you will be dead right now
Jungwon said to he's mind while still glaring at yoongi while yoongi is looking at Jimin with lovely eyes..

Mrs Park clear her throat when he feel intense in the air make's the six boy's attention goes to her
Mr's Park get up to her sit and look at to her three son .

"Hmm well....while chin your husband and your dad is talking about the marriege can you help me to prepare the food for our guest??"

"Guest my foot.."

"CHIMM"

"Fine fine I will help you...but you better pray that I will not put a poison to he's food.."

Jimin said but before yoongi can said anything Mrs Park drag Jimin and also jungwon headed to the kitchen leaving sunoo and Mr Park looking at the Min's Brothers with embarrassed..

Sunoo bow to them and say sorry to what he's hyung behavior..

"Well I like to apologize to my chims behavior but when we get ready the wedding??"

"Oh about that dad actually I like to make a wedding next week to make's the wedding place perfect and to make my future husband prapare...."

Yoongi said while looking to Mr Park that nodding..
They keep talking to each other while jay is listening to Thier conversation but Niki and sunoo?? I don't think soo because they both looking to each other while blushing and smiling and luckily jay and yoongi didn't notice it because they are both busy talking at Mr Park...

Time Skip~~

The min brothers is now sitting in the kitchen and eating silently they are sitting next to each other while in the other side is the Park brothers while Mr and Mrs Park talking to each other about Thier past of how they get meet while the six boys is looking and listening to them..

"And oh honey I can't wait to see my future grandson and granddaughter..."

Mr's Park said makes Jimin choke to he's food and he started coughing non stop make Mr and Mrs Park stop talking and look at to he's son with confused look..

Then jungwon handed a glass of water to he's hyung while sunoo is rubbing he's hyung back.

"Hyung are-you okey...mom what are you talking about grandson and granddaughter..."

"Yahhhh mom I'm not a girl I'm a boy..."

Jimin said while still coughing...
Mr's Park look at him with done face..

"Ishh jiminahhh you didn't know??some of men in this world can give a birth and maybe your are one of them"

"Yahhhhh!!!!!mom stopppppp"

Jimin said and he stand up to he's sit and rush out to the kitchen and run upstairs because he was feel embarrassed to what he's mom said while jungwon and sunoo immediately follow Thier hyung with worried expression..

While Niki and Jay trying to control Thier laugh and yoongi he was now in he's dream land he was imagining  Jimin with a baby bump in he's tummy
Yoongi can't wait to see Jimin giving a birth to he's 100 baby..

A/n:oh my god yoongi are you trying to kill our Chim??

Yoongi:what I like to have 100 baby and that's final .

A/n:what noo!!!!!

Yoongi:well let's see about that....

Yoongi smirk while imagining about the and he can't wait for the wedding the he look at to he's phone when he got a notification it's Namjoon he wants him to go back in the mansion..

What the fuck he want??
Yoongi though and he look at to Mr and Mrs Park and he stand up .

"I'm Soo glad mom and dad thank you for the food but me and my brothers need to go home now to prapare the wedding don't worry I will send the money to make you prapare and buy what you want in the wedding mom and dad and please make's my husband more beautiful...."

Yoongi said and he bow to Mr and Mrs Park that smile to him then he hug the two and Mr Park show the way in the door and they both say goodbye to the Park but he look back again..

"And btw mom dad tell to my future husband that I love him more than anything.."

I said and they nod and smile to me I look back to my two brothers that looking at me..

"Why we need to go back in mansion??"

"Because Namjoon want to talk to me"

I said and they nod they both get in to my expensive car and I get in too at this time I'm the one will drive
I started the engine headed back to the mansion after a minutes we reach and the bodyguard open the gate for us and I immediately make the car in then the bodyguard open the door and I get out of the car and my two brothers too..

Then I look around one of my trusted bodyguard Jinyoung walk headed to me make's me confused..

"What is it??"

"Boss they are waiting you inside of the mansion..."

He said make's me frowned I immediately walk headed to there while my two brother is following me then the maid open the door and the three of us get in..

Then my eye's landed to the three person that sitting in the couch beside Namjoon and Hobi..

"WHAT THE-"

"HYUNGGGGG!!!!!!!!!"

{To be Continued}.............................

>Oh my who are they.??...

Your beloved author..
Unnie jun