part 4

On the other side

On the other side.

"Hey let me go!!!"

"Jimin stop!! he's already gone okey???"

"So what they still in the gate so I can kick he's ball's..."

"JIMIN!!"

"Fine"

" I will kill him later.."

"HYUNG!!"

"What??"

"You must not slap him!!"

"Why?? And why your shouting on me don't tell me your taking he's side?? instead of your own brother!"

"Because he's the owner of this university for the fucking sake hyung!"

"Owner??"

"Yes owner and that two person whom drag him out of this room the person whom save us when someone trying to hurt us!"

"But he's annoying and so what??......
if he's the owner of this university I can find you another university anyway and we will say thank you to that two person but not in that grandpa man how he dare to call me duck???"

"But hyung-"

"No but..... where going home And I don't fucking care if he's the owner of this universit... I can buy you a university if I wanted too!!"

"Now tae let's go...and you both!! follow me let's go home I'm not in mood to talk to both of you!!"

Then they walk out of the room and forgetting the presence of the principal and the girl.

They walk straight headed to the car and Jimin signal he's twin brother to get in to the car and they immediately follow it..

He did not feel guilty for slapping that grandpa face.

He actually really like to kill that grandpa he really like...

He get in to the car and so as Taehyung too.

Taehyung look at Jimin with worry face..

"Chim-"

"Not now tae just start the engine and drop us to our house"

"But it's your fault i told you to wait me-"

Taehyung stop talking when jimin give him a death glare.