pretty ass

"JUST TELL ME WHO IS YOUR BOSS!!!!!!!!"

Yoongi yell to the man that tide up in the chair while trembling and he already have many wound to he's body..

"I-i"

BANG

BANG

BANG

BANG..

"FUCKING BASTARD!!!!!!!"

BANG

BANG

BANG

BANG

"Boss that's enough he's al-"

"CLEAN THIS FUCKING MESS!!!!!!"

Yoongi yell and he throw the gun to the lifeless man he was mad right now..

"What they think of me??a stupid??what they think??they can ambush me??? What a trash.....Hobi tell Namjoon that I need the whole information of that fucking Wang an I want you to bring him and he's son here to the basement I want to see them kneeling If I came here tomorrow..."

"I will boss but you need to go home now it's already 8 in the morning I'm surely sure Jimin is now finding you..."

When yoongi heard Jimin name he immediately walk out to the basement and many bodyguard follow him but they just raise he's hand and they get back to Thier position yoongi pull out he's key and the bodyguard open the door for him he walk straight to he's expensive car and get in  downstairs and get..

Then he started the engine headed to Thier house while clinching he's fist he like to kill many people right now but he need to go home to manage the anger of he's Husband he's surely sure that Jimin will kill him if he's will go home...

Yoongi smirk by remember what happened yesterday how he's Husband being a scary one the way he grab that slut hair make's him proud but he just keep being scared in front of Jimin only for Jimin...

He's angry bird
He's Queen...

Yoongi chuckle remembering how's strong Jimin is but he smirk when a creepy thing's came to he's mind.

He can't stop thinking how will Jimin look like while moaning under him if he will be still a strong and sassy one if yoongi started to insert to him rughtless..

Yoongi is being like a puppy one if Jimin is around but if he isn't yoongi is like a beast that can kill everyone in just one signal..

But he doesn't want he's Jimin being scared at him he want he's Jimin being a sassy and strong one every time he's with him

Only a 4% out of 100% people know him...know the real him...

Some people know he's a psycho and a crazy one but they all wrong yoongi is just a person have a soft heart he just only kill a person that deserve to die he didn't not kill innocent one or kill a person that didn't do anything wrong...

He is also a undercover cops only Hobi and Namjoon know it but he's brothers??they didn't not know the secret of Yoongi because yoongi didn't not like to put he's love ones in danger ..

Yoongi save many people's lives than killing..
He is also the owner of 100+ orphanage in south Korea he liked to help many kid's that get abandoned by thier own parents..

But only Hobi and Namjoon know that and no one more...

Yoongi reach the house and park the car and he slowly get out of the car while praying that Jimin will not cut he's head..