the king lose he's queen forever

(A/N- Before we continue reading I like to thank you to siriteju27 For helping and giving me idea about yoongi twin's name thank you very much mwahh💖)

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING HERE????!!!!!!!"

Yoongi yell out of he's lungs when Yohan get in to the kitchen with a frowned to he's face..

"To visit my twin's Husband ofcourse and I didn't not know you ha-"

Before Yohan finish he's words yoongi drag him out of the kitchen leaving Jimin dumbfounded didn't not know what is happening,and he didn't not even know that yoongi have a twin's and that Yohan guy kiss Jimin a minutes ago..

On yoongi and Yohan side~~~

Yoongi drag Yohan out of the kitchen and headed to the balcony then he let go of Yohan arm's and he glared to yohan

"what the fuck are you doing here???"

"Am I not allowed to visit my Twins??and oh your husband is so pretty..."

Yohan said while smirking yoongi give a death glare at him..

"Visit me??? What the fuck Yohan me and my husband having a peaceful life don't disturb us!"

"Why are you mad??I just stay here a-"

"You will not stay here because your enemy will know your location and he will trying to find you what if me and my husband get involved here?!"

"Why are you scared?? where's is my cold hearted twins??and why are you mad and my enemy??weww yoongi you can kill them in just one signal-"

"Shut up just shut up I like to live a peaceful life with my husband why are you trying to ruin it??!"

"Well because I know the real you...right Mafia Lord Suga??"

"Shut up I'm not suga just get out of my house!"

"Are you trying to abandon your twins??"

"Shut up Yohan"

"Why would I??"

"Your asking me abandoned you??well let me remind you Yohan you are the reason why our parents die!"

Yoongi said clinching he's fist he will gonna punch Yohan any moment and yes Yohan is the reason why Thier parent's die..

Yohan look at to yoongi and Smirk..

"Prftt I didn't not kill them they jus-"

BANG*

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!"

Yoongi and Yohan flinch when they hear a gun shut and Jimin scream Yohan pull out he's gun while yoongi run headed back to the kitchen when he get in to the kitchen and Yohan with he's back..

Yoongi freeze when he saw a guy holdings Jimin to the neck while pointing a gun to he's head..

Yohan was about to shoot the guy but he stop when he saw the guy pointing a gun to Jimin..

"Put the gun down agust if you didn't want me to kill this pretty boy.."

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT!!!??? WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING HERE LET GO OF MY HUSBAND"

Yoongi yell while still looking at Jimin worriedly Jimin eye's are close while breathing heavily..

"Shhhh don't tell yoongi or should I say suga.....Well this is the moment that I've waiting for...and thank you for helping me to find your twin brother yohan..."

The man said while still smirking yoongi look at to yohan that standing to he's side yohan look at to yoongi and saying 'don't trust him' And yoongi understand it he look back to the man that's still holding Jimin he's blood was boiling right now..

"What the fuck do you want and who are you!"

"Well I'm the son of the one The person that you killed 6 months ago..AMD BECAUSE OF YOU MY LIFE TURN HELL MY PARENTS DIDN'T DO ANYTHING TO YOU WHY YOU KILL THEM??!!!!"

The man tell Jimin eye's get open when he hear it he can't believe this how yoongi can kill??? Yoongi kill the parents of this man??and suga??why the hell he's  calling yoongi as Suga??

"Pl-please le-let me go"

Jimin said when the man tight he's hold to Jimin neck makes him out of breath but he keep breathing trying not to faint..

"SHUT UP...!!!!!!"

"B-but I I-- didn't not *cough* do *cough* an-anything..."

Jimin said while coughing then the man look at him with guilt he's not a bad person he just became like this because he can't accept that he's parents is already die..

"SHUT U-"

"Please you are still *cough* young you can still many things....you and my two brothers have the same age you are still *cough*"

Jimin didn't finish he's words when he was now breathing heavily but when the man notice it he let go of Jimin neck but he hold Jimin arms and point the gun to he's neck...

Yoongi was now angry he's eye's are really red right now he like to kill this man right now but he can't even move because he was scared..
What if Jimin got shoot he cant live without Jimin in he's life..

But yoongi get shock when Yohan move fast and he throw the gun to the Man's head and he pull off Jimin to the guy and he push the guy to the sink and he started to punch him..

Yoongi immediately run and hold Jimin
Jimin hide he's face to Yoongi's chest but then he look back when he saw Yohan beating the man he was about to get off to Yoongi's hold but yoongi hold him tight but Jimin use he's strength and he push yoongi..

But no use then the young guy push Yohan and he grab he's gun Jimin saw it and the you guy pointing the gun to yoongi Jimin eye's wide and he immediately change Thier position and he hide yoongi to he's back..

"Ji-"

BANG*

"JIMIN NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!"

The young guy shoot Jimin to the stomach and Jimin hold he's stomach while the blood started to spread to he's white t-shirt yoongi yell and he hug Jimin and Yohan didn't not waste time and he grab he's gun and he started to shoot the young guy that still lying on the floor Yohan started to shoot the guy repeatedly...

Yoongi hold Jimin to he's arms he started to tap Jimin cheeks while the tears started to Flow down to he's eyes Jimin us breathing heavily while holding he's stomach..

"JIMIN baby wake up please don't close your eyes please"

Yoongi peck jimin in bridal style and Yohan look at to them..

"YOHAN READY THE CAR FAST!!!!"

Yoongi said and Yohan run out to the kitchen and get out to the house while yoongi us following him with Jimin in he's arms he was now crying he can't lose Jimin he look at to Jimin that's still looking at him with teary eye's...

"Jimin baby please don't leave me please"

Yoongi said then Yohan  help yoongi to put Jimin inside and yoongi get in too he hold Jimin securely Yohan  get in to the car and started the engine headed to the hospital..

"Jimin baby please wake up!.."

Yoongi said while patting Jimin's cheeks then Jimin look at to him with smile and he hold Yoongi's cheeks with he's bloody hand and he smile...

"Jimin please no"

Yoongi cry and he lean closer to Jimin and Thier forehead rested each other Yohan  look at to the mirror and get saw he's twin's crying he was feel bad right now..

"I-i love y-o-"

Jimin trying to said but he didn't finish he's words when he's eye's get close and he's hand let go of Yoongi cheeks yoongi freeze when Jimin close he's eyes and he stop breathing..

"JIMIN NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"