I will make you fall in love again to me

"Chim relax"

"How can I relax mom??while my best friend us fighting for his life inside of that operating room?? Mom I can't"

Jimin fall down to the floor and started to cry his mom and dad hug him while he's two brother is hugging each other and crying...

They still can't believe what Thier hyung said to them...

"How..can..he do that??...how!?"

"Chim stop crying we will talk to him later but-"

"HE ALMOST KILL MY BEST FRIEND MOM!!"

Jimin shout while he's parents is comfortable him because Jimin parents already know that Taehyung is very special to Thier son and they also treat Taehyung like Thier real son..

"Chim-"

"I won't forgive him to what he did to taehyung!"

Jimin clinch his fist while remembering to what happen earlier...

Flashback...
In the cafe~~~

When Jimin get in and he look around he's breath stop when he saw a person lying on the floor lifeless and no one other than his soulmate..

"What the-TAE!!"

Jimin run headed to taehyung he immediately make lay Taehyung head to he's lap and started to wake him..

"T-tae please wa-wake up!"

Jimin started to cry Taehyung body is full blood and he have many bruise to he's face..

"Ta-tae!!!"

Jimin started to cry and he was about to peck Taehyung in bridal style but..

"C-chim"

"Yes tae I'm here I'm here... please tell who did this please!"

Jimin hold Taehyung cheeks while he's tears and falling down on Taehyung face..

He can't believe what he saw right now Jimin is now shaking hard..

"Tae pl-"

"Y-yoongi bodyguard-"

"Tae??tae?! please wake up!!!!"

Jimin clinch his fist and he peck Taehyung is bridal style he didn't care if Taehyung is taller than him he is also a strong person..

Jimin walk out to tye cafe and he was very confused why Thiers no people here but he still can't believe what Taehyung said to him.

Yoongi bodyguard bet Taehyung how can he do this to taehyung???

"You will pay for this yoongi..."

Jimin said before putting Taehyung inside of the car and rush headed to the hospital...

Flashback end...

"Why did he do that mom??why?"

"Chim please stop crying Taehyung is a strong person I know he will survive..."

Jimin mom said and Jimin nod but he still subbing while clinching he's hand then a operating room open revealing a doctor Jimin immediately stand up and walk closer to the doctor while he's mom and dad is holding him behind..

"Doc what happened...is he fine??"

"Are you related of the patient??"

"Yes sir I'm his best friend..."

Jimin said and he hold he's mom and dad hand to make make himself calm the doctor look at him and sigh..

"Well the only thing I can say is he survived but...."

"What is it doc please tell me.."

"He's in coma.. because he's body didn't take the many hit to him...and also he has only 30% percent of chance to awake...but we better pray for him... because his condition is really bad he have many bone broke but not to bad..but don't worry he's fine if he didn't wake up in 1-3 months..."

"What is it doc?"

"We can't do anything anymore..."

"Can I visit him?"

"Yes you can but only one person can get in inside.."

The doctor said and he bow to them and walk away Jimin fall down again while tear's are scaping to he's eye's he's best friend what suffering because of him...

"It's all my fault!"

Jimin cry and started to blame himself and he's parents saying to him that it's not his fault but Jimin still blaming himself..

"Please Chim it's not your fault and go get in I know you really want to see him..."

Jimin dad said and Jimin nod he stand up and open the door with his shaky hands and get in when he get in he cash stop himself to cry more he put he's hand to he's mouth trying to stop he's yell..

Taehyung is lying on the bed and many wires are connected in him...

Jimin slowly walk and anytime he will fall but he keep himself to walk closer on Taehyung and kneel down...

Jimin slowly reach Taehyung hand and hold it gently Jimin can feel the coldness of Taehyung hand..

Jimin look at to taehyung face and let his tear's fall..

"Your still handsome tae...and I'm sorry it's all my fault I must listen in you I must not marry him... I'm sorry tae please don't leave me...you promise me that we will build a new cafe and name it VMin cafe right??you promise me that you won't leave me again tae please don't leave me...I miss to spend a time with you laughing and telling some beautiful story I miss your hug your cook and I miss to your hand that make's me feel warm but now Tae it's very cold... please don't go... don't leave your Chim alone..you said you will stay at my side right.. please tae don't leave me..."

Jimin burst in crying while holding Taehyung hand and he burried he's fave to taehyung hair..

"Don't leave me please.."

Jimin keep crying while his family outside is very sad they still can't believe to what is happening right now..

They started to hate that person who hurt Taehyung....

No one POV....

"Soo how's the plan??"

"Well it's works boss.."

"Good did you make sure that fucking Kim Taehyung won't immediately wake up??"

"Yes sir we did and he was now in coma and only 30% that he will survive..."

"And what about to my darling how is he.??"

"His inside of the room while and holding the hand of Kim Taehyung .."

"Hmmm..get out"

I said to my man and he did too..
He slowly close the door and I started to laugh..

"I can't wait to make you mine baby boy...I can't wait anymore..."

"Now you will gaye your husband and also your Best friend that have a feelings in you is now in comma...and finally I can do my plan...I will make sure that you will falk for me again..babe"

"I know I was late.. don't worry babe we will live happily like what we use to do before..you didn't not know how I'm crave to your kisses....I can't wait to make you scream under me..."

"I know you still love me...I know you still have a feelings for me..."

"Just a little bit time babe...and we will meet each other again and I will make sure you will fall in love again and we will live happily like what we did before...."

"Your are mine before and I will make sure  that I will make you mine again this timeHAHAHAHHH....HAHAHAAAAA"

"I will make you fall in love again to me"