Baby Boy

Author's POV ...

"Jimin just let me help with that"

"I don't need to help.."

"But it's too big you can't even drag that"

"I can just shut up"

Jimin is struggling of dragging he's luggage upstairs..

"WHY THE FUCK APPA CHOOSE THIS HOUSE HAVE A FOUR FLOOR AND WHAT THE FUCK SUNOO AND JUNGWON PUT IN MY LUGGAGE!!!!'

Jimin yell in annoyance while hitting the luggage poor luggage.
Yoongi sigh and hold Jimin luggage..

"Just let me help Jimin.."

"Yahh like what I -"

"That is your husband order just let go of the luggage and walk headed upstairs and take a shower I will take care of this okey??"

"Fine!"

Jimin said and he immediately walk upstairs but he stop because he didn't know where he's room...

"Uhmm yoongi??"

"What is it??"

"Where is my room??"

"Just turn to the right and you will see the brown door and that is your room"

Yoongi said while dragged the luggage headed upstairs Jimin immediately nod and walk there then he get in to the room and look around well it's pretty nice a big size bed in the right side and a table in the left then a drawer in the front and a bathroom in front...

Jimin smile and jump to the bed he's pretty tired right now..
Jimin heard a knock and he immediately open it..

"Oh Jimin you still not get showering??go take a shower okey??I will prepare the dinner..."

"But-"

"Just go to the bathroom Jimin.."

Jimin didn't said anything and headed to the bathroom and get in while slamming the door close yoongi sigh again and put the luggage in the bed and walk out to the room and walk downstairs headed to the kitchen he still wearing he's wedding suit and he will take a shower after he prepare the dinner....

Then he started to cook and he remember what is Jimin favorite food he immediately smile and open the fridge trying to find pork and he close the fridge and open the drawer in the counter and pull a plate and put the pork in it then he open the stove and put the pan in it he started to cut some veggies and started to cook Jimin favorite food...

"AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!"

Yoongi flinch and he throw the knife he holding when he heard Jimin scream without a second he run headed upstairs and rush to get in to Jimin room..

When he get in he saw Jimin jumping and running here and there..

"YOOOONNGIIIII YOONGIIII!!!!!!!!"

Jimin scream while jumping he jump again to the bed makes yoongi confused..

"Jimin what-"

"COCKROACH!!!!!!!!"

"WHAT WHERE!!!????"

"UNDE-OH MY GOD YOONGI DON'T MO-MOVE!!!"

"Jimin what are you saying??"

"I SAID DON'T MOVE!!!!!"

Jimin yell on yoongi when the cockroach fly and landed to Yoongi's head make's yoongi froze..

"Yoongi do-dont MO-MOVE"