Punish you

When the Jimin's Parents and brothers already left because they didn't want to here anything or a horror sound that will give them a shiver down to Thier spine..

Then on yoonmin side when Jimin drag yoongi upstairs and they both get in to the room Jimin immediately push yoongi and he pull he's yellow slipper and he started to hit yoongi..

"Your soo fucking annoying!!!!"

"Ji-aww-ouch-min-aww-aww.."

Yoongi's trying to cover he's self because Jimin still beating him by he's slippers then yoongi started to run in the room while Jimin is following him with a slipper in he's hand then Jimin stop chasing yoongi and yoongi stop in the bed while standing..

Then jimin smile devily and he's eyes landed to the broom that leaning in the side of the table without waisting time he immediately grab the broom with a devil smile on he's lips then he started to tap the broom in he's hand while looking at yoongi with devil smile then he raise he's broom..

Yoongi shiver down to he's spine when Jimin raise the broom pointing on him..

"HAHH!come here my Dear Husband let's test this broom to you if it's still strong and if it will get broke we will buy another hmm!!??"

Jimin said like a mother that playing with he's one year old kids..

"J-i-m-i-n"

"YAHHHHH!!!!!!"

Jimin started to hit yoongi with a broom but yoongi pass them all and then he look at to the door and get run there and get out to the room while Jimin is following him while  raising he's broom in he's hand...

"YOONGI HONEY COME HERE~~"

"Come here come here~~"

Jimin smile devily while yoongi is now regretting for marrying Jimin he's very scary..

Yoongi run downstairs while screaming and he run out to the house Jimin still following him with a broom in he's hand Jimin in only wearing a one slipper in he's right foot..

"YAHHH MINN FUCKING YOONGI COME BACK HERE!!!!!!!! I WILL KILL YOU FOR FLIRTING WITH ANOTHER GIRL...!!!!!"

Jimin yell again while yoongi us just running in the street like he's life depend on him while Thier neighbors just look at to them while laughing and smiling because it was Thier first time to saw this kind of scene.

And they find it cute because a muscular and manly Husband was running away to he's cute pretty little Husband that holding a broom..

"YAHHH MIN FUCKING YOONGI COME BACK HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Jimin yell out of he's lungs while still running behind Yoongi..

"Jimin I'm sorry I promise I will not do it again!!"

"You must TELL THAT TO ME EARLIER INSTEAD OF MAKING ME CHASE ON YOU!!!YOU BETTER PREPARED YOURSELF BECAUSE I WILL BROKE ALL OF BONE'S!!!!!"

Jimin yell again but this time he stop running because he need to breath then yoongi stop running too and he turn around to Jimin just only 8 meters away from him yoongi put he's palm to he's knees while breathing heavily..

"Jimin please I'm sorry I will not do it again.."

Yoongi said and trying to catch he's breath jimin look at to yoongi and he roll he's eye's then he wave he's to yoongi signaling him to come closer to him yoongi didn't like too but Jimin give a death glare at him and he gulped.

He slowly walk closer to jimin while looking around then he's eye's landed to Thier neighbors window and door he saw Thier neighbors looking at him with smile with the other give him a thumbs and and saying rest in peace then he look back again to Jimin that still waiting to yoongi to came closer to him..