What the fuck??

Yoongi pov.

I was busy in some of the papers when one of my door burst to open.

"BOSS THAT'S SLUT I MEAN KIARA SHES HURTING YOUR HUSBAND"

"WHAT!!!???"

Then I stand up to my chair and follow my worker and get in to the elevator
When the elevator open I rush out and run to them then I saw Jimin and hyunjin

"What's happening here??"

I ask trying to contact not to kill this slut then I saw jimin I was about to call him when he turn around that's makes my breath stop the fuck?? He's lips is bleeding?? Who the fuck did this??

"WHO THE FUCK SLAP MY HUSBAND???!!!!!!"

I yelled out of my lungs who did this I did not even allowed any mosquito to lay in he's beautiful face who the fuck slap him..
I run to him and hold he's cheeks

"Jimin baby are you okey who did this to you?? Hyunjin who did this??"

I ask him he just look at me with no expression

"That's slut she slap Jimin when he trying to ask where is your office she slap Jimin many times I to about to stop her but he push me"

"SHe slap you??"

He I close my eyes trying to control my anger then I glared to that slut..
I will kill me you later..
I said to myself and I look back to Jimin but he looks sad did I do wrong??

"Jimin let's go to my office"

"Yoongi stop talking to that shit and you said you like to marry me right?? that's why you make me works here and you said we will have a date later.."

She said fuck I will kill this slut right now but I don't want Jimin to be scared in me I look at to Jimin eye's and I saw a tear's that he's trying to stop.

"You said that??"

"Jim-"

I try to hold he's cheeks but he shoved my hand away and he stand up make's me cry..

"Don't touch me hyunjin let's go I'm tired"

"Jim--"

"Don't!"

"Hyunjin let's go"

I was about to hug him but he holds hyunjin hand that's makes me jealous then he drag him out of my company leaving me while my blood boiling in anger,I turn around and look to that's slut she he was about to come closer to me.

"WHO DO YOU THINK TO SLAP MY HUSBAND????!!!!GET OUT OF MY OFFICE NOW BEFORE I KILL YOU FOR NOW ON MY DEALS IN YOUR DAD IS DONE NOW DON'T YOU EVER DARE TO STEP IN MY COMPANY OR I WILL KILL YOU AND THROW YOUR BODY IN THE BRIDGE!!!!"

I push her and headed to the elevator and call some of my man to keep an eye to my Jimin and hyunjin...

On call

"Boss??"

"Keep an eye to my husband and to he's personal guard"

"Yes boss"

                           Call ended

"I will not let you breath this time slut you will gonna suffer for slapping my baby"

Jimin pov..

I call eomma Jin that I will visit to Thier house and he was happy and excited..

"Jimin where here"