Hate

Jimin POV...

"Argh..my body is hurt.."

I sit up to the bed like a person got beaten up,I look up to the clock it's 7 in the morning..

"Did yoongi go to he's office??...nahh I'm surely sure he's not..."

I stand up to the bed and walk headed to the bathroom I grab my toothbrush and put a toothpaste in it then I brush my teeth and up my face..

After that I walk out to the bathroom and wipe my face with a towel then I put the towel in the table and walk out to my room..

The first thing I feel is silent..

"Maybe he's in the kitchen.."

I said to my self and I walk to the stairs headed downstairs and walk in to the kitchen..

"Yo-Ohhh.. he's not here.."

I was shock that he's not in the kitchen did he already go to he's company??

"Ishh this man.."

"Hyunjin!??"

I call hyunjin after a second I hear the door open revealing hyunjin..

"Yes sir jim-"

"Ish this brat just call me Jimin .."

"Oh I I'm..sorry Jimin.."

"Did yoongi go to he's company early??"

"Yes Jimin..."

"Hmn I see...hyunjin..Come help me to make a breakfast to yoongi..."

I said and I get in to the kitchen while hyunjin is following me behind..

"Help me cutting those vegetables..."

I said and he immediately follow it,After a minutes of preparing it it's finally done..I put the food in the lunchbox and put it in the side..
Then I invite hyunjin to join me to eat breakfast at first he refuse but he can't refuse my looks..

Time's Skip.........

We are now standing in front of Yoongi's compound I can't deny it's big,I look at to hyunjin and he guide me he walk in first and I just follow him when we get in all of the workers stop to Thier works and started to bow. I give them a signal to stop bowing and I give them a bright smile.i can see some of the workers face is red but I just chuckle and they started to work..

I'm still in Hyunjin back then hyunjin guide me to the elevator and he push the button and the elevator door get close.

I just stand there while hyunjin is in front of me..

"Jimin.."

"Yes???"

"Uhmm.. actually..boss.."

"What about him???"

"He looks like he's not in mood earlier.when I great him he just ignore me and he get in to he's car I like to drove him to he's company but he ignore me."

Hyunjin said make's me confused I just nod and think deep.then the elevator stop and the door open hyunjin get out first and I follow him we both headed to Yoongi's office I keep holding the lunchbox...

I hope he will like this..
I said to my mind and a smile appear to my face and didn't notice that we already in front of Yoongi's office..

Hyunjin look at me and I give him a smile then he knock at to the door.

After a second the door open revealing a handsome man he's wearing a office workers suit and looks like he's the new secretary...

"Good morning Mr Min"

The man said and he give us a beautiful smile I look at to hyunjin that's still looking at the man while he's mouth is open. I tap he's shoulder and he came back to he's sense makes me chuckle..

"Uhmm good morning..."

I said and he bow to me and makes us get in to the office but I frowned when I didn't saw yoongi..

I look back but and I saw hyunjin and this yoongi new secretary is looking at each other without blinking and I can saw hyunjin face is turning red..

I clear my throat and they both look at to me I just give them a smile..

"Btw...(Oh he's Felix) Felix right??"

"Yes Mr Min.."

"Oh common you don't have to call me Mr Min just call me Jimin is enough...and btw this is hyunjin he's my personal bodyguard..."

I said and I pull hyunjin and make's him stand Infront of Felix I just chuckle...

"Oh hi hyunjin..."

"H-hi.."

I can feel the tense in the air that's why I immediately pull hyunjin back and clear my throat....

"Btw where's yoongi??"

"He was in Ms.Chu of-"

"Where's her office??"

"In this side of-"

I didn't let Felix finished he's words and I immediately slam the lunchbox in the table and rush out to the office then I saw the office next to yoongi office makes my blood boil..

"Ji-"

I put my finger on hyunjin lips make's him stop I signal them both to keep quiet then I slowly lean closer to the door..

"Just slowly Mr Min.."

"I need to hurry..."

My eye's wide and I clinch my fist without a second I punch the office door make's it open I ignore the blood in my hands..

When the door open I saw yoongi sitting in the couch and the girl standing in front of him the girl back us facing me...

"Yoongi."

I call him in low voice and it's just only a day and now he was...
and I saw the girl flinch when I call yoongi name I look back to hyunjin and Felix that standing behind me they both looking at yoongi and to that girl ..

Then the girl stand up straight and I saw yoongi look at me but he just looking at me with no expression...

Then yoongi look at to the girl.

"Ms.chu can you get the documents in the third floor to Mr Ha office..."

Yoongi said in a calm voice then the girl look at me and glare the fuck??

I just stand there like a statue yoongi stand up to the couch when the girl walk out to the office.
Yoongi was about to walk pass at me but I immediately grab he's hand..

SLAP......

A sound of slap echo in the room I can see yoongi slowly look at me.

"Wh-"

SLAP
SLAP

"I FUCKING HATE YOU!!!!!!!"

I yell at him after I slap him in three times then I pull out the ring in my finger and throw it to he's face and run out to the office and I immediately get in to the elevator didn't not even wait hyunjin and Felix..

Hyunjin was about to open the elevator but it's to late the elevator door already close I immediately push the button headed down I can feel the tears star to flow to my eye's.i immediately wipe it when the elevator door open and I immediately run out to the company I can feel all the workers look at me with concern but I just ignore it and I keep run out to the office and run away my tear's didn't stop I just want to go away to the company..

He's fucking shit....

"I FUCKING HATE YOU-Aww"

I bump to someone makes me almost fall but I feel the two strong arms hold my waist..

I slowly look up...

"Are you okey??"

"Taemin "

________________✍️
Poor Jiminahhh.

Your beloved author
Unnie jun