My husband

One Month Later....

Jimin pov.

The sun hit my face that's makes me growled and I slowly open my eyes and found no one at my side it's been a month since yoongi said that he will punish me if I will get close to Taemin and after that I didn't not even try to go out to the house because everytime I try yoongi is glaring at me and saying he will punish me every moment he will get mad I feel like a little scared because everytime he was mad I feel like he was a different person that's why I stop myself for making him mad..

A one month pass sunoo and jungwon appa and Eomma need to go in America to find a doctor that can save our appa in he's cancer I like to come with them but they just saying 'NO' because they like me to have a good time with my husband yoongi and I didn't do anything just nod and saying goodbye to them..

And speaking of Yoongi will he was in he's company always we are good anyway but I feel like he change like he always came home at late at night then he always go to he's work in early in the morning and he always skip he's breakfast I didn't do anything because everytime I scolded him he Always glared at me and saying he's tired I like to argue but I'm tired of noises Soo I just let him to what he want..

Speaking of Taehyung he didn't not even talk to me when I came to he's cafe he just ignore and push me out of the cafe and saying don't you ever dare to show your face to me I was really hurt super but I can't blame him that is what he want so I just let it..

I miss him,I miss my soulmate,my Best friend he's the one who always there for me everytime I need someone and now he was mad at me because I got married to yoongi...

And yoongi anyway he find me a personal guard to makes sure my safety I don't know why but I'm really happy..

I got up to my bed and looking around me and yoongi sleep in the same bed but he always wake up in early..

"Yoongi??"

No response

"Maybe he's already in he's lovely office"

I said and got up and headed to the bathroom and get freshing up after that I get out of the bathroom and wear my clothes and get my phone I look at time it's 6 in the morning i walk out to my room and headed downstairs then my phone get ring.

                         💖SUNOO💖

ACCEPT                                  DECLINE

I clicked the accept botton..

"HYUNG!!!!!!"

"YAHHH sunoo stop yelling!!!!I'm not deaf"

"Hehe sorry hyung I just miss you Soo muchhh."

"Ish this brat i.miss you too... how's appa's doing??"

"Will you getting better day by day...and HYUNGGG DID YOU AND....yoongi hyung you know."

"What??"

"Ishhh hyung stop being innocent..."

"YAHHHHH STOP YOUR DIRTY THOUGHTS!!!!"

"Ouch hyung don't shout you will awake jungwon..."

"Yah yah fine I don't care how are you???"

"I'm fine hyung how about you??"

"Well I'm fine just a little sleepy..."

"Did you eat breakfast???"