Just a Dream

Author's POV...

Jimin slowly open he's eyes when he he feel someone brushing he's hair then when he look at to he's side he saw a unfamiliar person make's Jimin panic and he immediately sit up to the bed and move forward..

"Wh-who are you??"

Jimin ask the guy that sitting in the chair beside of the bed the guy look at him with smile..

"Don't scared of me I will not hurt you...and I'm Tony I'm Justin friend...your Jimin right??"

Tony said and he show he's to Jimin but Jimin just look at him with confused but he immediately accept the hand of Tony and shake Thier hands then tony look at to Jimin..

"I'm glad your fine ."

To y said but before Jimin can say anything he hear the door open and Jimin look at to the door get saw Justin get in with a bright smile in he's face..

"Oh Mr Kim your awake..."

"Justin..."

Jimin called Justin and Justin immediately walk closer to him and Jimin hug him he was very thankful to Justin for helping him to scape to that road Justin just pat he's back..

"Thank you Justin..."

"You don't need to thank me it's my work"

Justin said make's Jimin confused and get broke the hug and he look at to Justin with confused..

"What are you talking about?"

"Go downstairs Mr Kim someone is waiting on you there...."

Jimin heart started to beat fast and Justin stand up Jimin look at to Tony that still smiling at him..

In a heavy hearts Jimin stand up to the bed and he walk headed to the door while Justin and Tony is following him behind then Jimin walk out to the door and headed downstairs but Jimin teared up when he saw the three familiar person that sitting in the couch..

Jimin eye's landed to the person that sitting in the middle he was wearing a black jacket and he's long hair was perfectly tied Jimin eye's started to teared up when the one person look at him and stand up without waisting time Jimin immediately run to the man and he jump and he wrapped he's leg's to the man's waist and he burried he's face to the man's neck and he started to sub and cry the man just hold him securely..

"Yoongi..."

"Yes baby it's me...miss me.."

Yoongi said and Jimin just nod and keep crying then the two man stand up with smile Justin and Tony is standing behind them with smile..

"Jimin that's not fair what about me??"

The one man said while pouting Jimin immediately climb off to yoongi and he look at to he's hung with teary eyes...

"Hobi hyung..."

Jimin call hobi and he hug him Hobi pat Jimin's back while smiling..

"Oh my Chim I miss you ."

"I miss you too hyung ..."

Then they broke the hug and Jimin look at to one man that standing behind Hobi whole smiling...

"Namjooon hyung..."

"Yes it's me only me..."

Namjoon said and Jimin hug him then namjoon wipe Jimin's tears away and give Jimin a dimple smile to him..

"Thank you for calling us Justin..."

"Nahh it's my pleasure..."

Justin said and Jimin look at to Justin with confused he stool didn't not know how yoongi know Justin...

"How-"

"AHHHHH!!!!!!"

Jimin didn't finish he's words when tony and Justin falk down on the floor Justin is holding he's bloody leg's while tony he's holding he's bloody stomach..

And in the blink of eyes Hobi and Namjoon is now lying on the floor..

"Jimin...."

Yoongi pull Jimin to he's back and he pull out he's gun but then yoongi and Jimin look at to the door that burst to open revealing Kai, Baekhyun and Yohan that looking at them with smirk...

Kai and Baekhyun look at to Jimin with a devil smile..

"Oh hello there my dear little brother..."

"Kai hyung why??"

"WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT YOHAN????!!!!"

Yoongi yell but Yohan just laugh then Chanyeol get out from no where while holding a sniper and smiling bright Jimin started to cry but then he's breath stop when Yohan raise the gun pointing to yoongi..

Jimin eye's wide and then Yohan pull the trigger and a loud and gun shoot echo to the whole house..

Yoongi slowly open he's eyes when he didn't feel a bullet to him but he's eyes wide when he saw Jimin fall down to the floor while holding he's chest..

"JIMINNNNNN!!!!NOOOO NOTTT AGAINNNN JIMIN PLEASE!!!! DON'T LEAVE ME AGAIN!!!!!"

Yoongi yell and he hug Jimin that's breathing heavily then Jimin look up to yoongi and smile then he slowly close eye's yoongi breath stop..

"Jimin.."

"JIMINNN NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!"
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"YOOONGIIII MIN FUCKING YOONGI WAKE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"YOOONGIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!"

Yoongi slowly open he's eye's when he hear someone yelling to he's ear's but then when he open he's eyes he found he's self lying on front of the door then yoongi look up he saw Jimin...

Jimin he was standing in the door while looking at yoongi with mad face .

"Oh YOUR FINALLY AWAKE AFTER YOU FLIRT WITH YOUR SLIT LAST NIGHT??!!! HOW'S THE FEELING SLEEPING OUT OF THE MAN-"

Jimin didn't finish he's words when yoongi hug him and he started to cry Jimin was confused thinking did yoongi drunk or taking a drug??

After a he saw yoongi kissing he's secretary last night and now he was hugging Jimin like a little kid that scared to lose he's mom??

"Yoo-"

"I thought I lost you..."

"Yoongi are you mad??or your taking a drug?!and what are you tal-"

"Jimin I'm sorry please forgive promise I will never do it again...I love you Jimin I really do .."

Yoongi confess to Jimin.
Jimin was shock at first but he smile and rub Yoongi's back ...

"I love you too yoongi but now we need to get in to the mansion you need to take a shower I will prepare a  breakfast okey??"

Jimin said in a sweet tone and yoongi nod then they both get in to the mansion and yoongi can't help but smile and saying .

"It was just a dream"

...............................✍️

Surprise 😆🧑
I thought it was real but it was just a dream😆✍️

See you next time my dear readers I love you all 😘
😂😂😂😂😂😂😘😘😘