Found The Queen

A bright of the moon is spreading inside of the balcony the moon witnessing the one man that sitting in the balcony and crying silently while looking at the photo he's tear's are dropping to the photo..

"Hy-hyung I miss you... where are you??why you leave us?why it's been 4 year's hyung..since you got missing hyung I really miss you..you promise to us that if me and jungwon finished our study and get our job you will buy our favorite car right??but hyung it's been 4 year's... you know hyung I'm a CEO of one of the famous fashion company in whole Korea and you know hyung jungwon is now a Sargent in the military he is very good at he's work and he's very good at fighting...and appa...appa is fine now he got recover in cancer 2 years ago hyung..and Eomma she's fine to hyung..hy-hyung i-i miss you"

The boy burst out of crying and he hug the photos frames he still can't accept everything he really miss he's hyung...

"Sunoo"

A one man spoke behind he's wearing a army clothes he just get discharged in the military and have a one months break..

The man look at to sunoo and he walk closer to sunoo and he hug him sunoo burried he's face to the man's chest and started to cry loudly..

"Ju-jungwon i-i mi-miss ji-jimin hyung"

Sunoo crying while jungwon just ruffling sunoo hair without noticing a tear's that started to drop in he's eye's and fall to sunoo's hair he was hurt too he also miss he's hyung but he needs to be brave because when the day Jimin got missing Thier whole world fall down they didn't not know how to start without Thier hyung...

Jungwon clinched he's fist remembering the incident 4 year's ago..

FLASHBACK~~~
4 Year's Ago..

Jungwon and Sunoo is making a breakfast for Thier eomma and appa while singing and laughing when sunoo's phone rang but jungwon is the one who answer it because sunoo is busy at cutting vegetables..

"Hello??"

"Su-sunoo"

"Jungkook hyung??is that you??"

"Jungwon??"

"Yeah it's me and why are you shuttering are you okey??is everything fine??"

Jungwon ask while looking at sunoo that already stop cutting and standing besides him listening to Thier conversation..

But they both shock when they hear Jungkook crying sound..

"Jung-"

"Jimin is missing."

"WHAT??!!!!"

Jungwon yell and he drop the phone sunoo started to tearing up because he also hear everything Mr and Mrs Park get in to the kitchen when they hear jungwon sudden yell..

"Ju-"

"Eo-eomma"

Sunoo started to cry and jungwon immediately hug him Mr and Mrs Park walk closer to them still confused but they got panic when sunoo started to cry and when they saw Jungwon tear's started to flow to he's eyes..

"Woo-"

"Eo-eomma hyung is missing...."

"WHAT!!!!??????"

FLASHBACK END ~~~

Jungwon tear's are still flowing down he keep remember that time but when they get back to Korea jungwon rush headed to min's mansion and he started to bet yoongi that sitting in the floor he's whole body is pale but jungwon doesn't care at that time and he started to bet till he got tired and yelling to yoongi 'DONT YOU EVER DARE TO SHOW YOUR FACE TO US BECAUSE OF YOU MY HYUNG IS MISSING IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT' and he walk out to the room and saw the Min brothers but jungwon just glare at them and telling that 'the connection of our family in Min's family are already done' and after that he walk out to the mansion with a heavy hearts...

After that time jungwon and he's whole family try Thier best to find Thier hyung but they didn't get anything 1 year past still nothing and they stop finding Thier hyung in Korea and get back to America because if they will still stay in Korea jungwon will kill yoongi because jungwon blaming yoongi of he's hyung suddenly disappear...

He really hate yoongi he really do..

Jungwon hold sunoo's chin make's him look up then jungwon wipe Sunoo tear's and kiss he's forehead..

"Don't worry I will still try my best to find our hyung now stop crying okey? he's still alive let's just have hope's..."

Jungwon said and sunoo nod then jungwon hug again he's twins and they both stay in that position...

ON THE OTHER~~~~

"Jimin baby please wake up!.."

"Jimin please no"

"I-i love y-o-"

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The boy that's sleeping peacefully immediately yell when the blood started to fall down to he's face then he sit up to the bed while yelling...

The door burst open revealing a three man that holding Thier gun while breathing heavily and they was very shock when they saw Thier little brother that sitting in the bed while crying..

"Chimin..."

"Kai hyung"

Chimin call he's hyung while tear's are flowing down to he's eye's without wasting time Kai and the two man run to Thier little brother and hug him..

Chimin hide he's face to Kai chest and started to sub..

"Hy-hyung b-bad dr-dream.."

Chimin said while subbing to he's hyung chest Kai look at to the two boy that holding chimin's shoulder and he rubbing chimin's back .

"Shhh it's fine Chim don't cry your hyung is here see ."

"But hyung it's really scared me ..and that faceless man in my dream he-"

"Shhh it's okey stop crying now okey where here we will not leave you okey maybe you are just tired Chim you need some rest okey??wait drink this"

Kai said and he grab the water in the side table and give it to chimin..
Chimin drink it and then he give the empty glass back to he's Kai hyung and Kai put the glass back in the side table and then he started to rub chimin's back..

"Hy-hyung I'm scared.."..

"It's fine Chim it's just a dream now you need some rest okey??"

"Kai hyung Chanyeol hyung and Baekhyun hyung please sleep with me I'm scared hyungs "

Chimin said still burrieng he's face to he's hung chest then the three man smile and the nod chimin lay back to the back while still hugging Kai like a baby that scared to lose he's father then chimin hug he's hyung tighly while Kai just just ruffle he's hair then Chaney and beakhyun lay down to the bed after kissing chimin knuckle and saying good night then Chanyeol hug chimin behind while Baekhyun is hugging Chanyeol behind and he's hand was in chimin shoulder..

"Good night Chim.."

The three man said and chimin smile..

"Good night hyungs..."

Chimin said and he burried he's face to he's Kai hyung chest and smile..
He felt safe to get hyungs embrance and he was happy to have them..

Chimin slowly close he's eye's and go to sleep with he's three protective brothers....

Without knowing a pair of yes are watching them in the next side of the road in front of Thier house .

"Finally we found you"