Something is missing

Author's POV.....

"chimin.."

Chimin look up when he hear he's door open revealing Yohan that already wearing a white t-shirt and blue pajama Yohan will stay in the mansion till he's hyungs find out who is the man who stalk him.

Yohan get in and he slowly close the door chimin look at him and smile..

"Yes hyung??"

"Are you okey?"

Yohan ask an he walk closer to the bed and sat next to chimin.
Chimin just at him and shake he's head as yes..

"But in your face you look like not okey..."

Yohan said and chimin look at him in the eyes Yohan hold chimin hand and give him a smile..

"Nothing Yohan.. it's just..I was thinking about the faceless man in my dream.."

"What do you mean Chim??"

"Uhm..it was like he's calling me Jimin..."

Yohan look at to chiminwith wide eyes he will not let anything to remember about him..
Yohan squeeze chimin hand and the younger just look at him with smile..

"Chim it's just a dream...and he's calling you Jimin right??will maybe that faceless man in your dream that always calling you Jimin is your appa.."

"Appa??"

"Yes Chim..your Kai hyung told.me about that when your mom give a birth of you your appa like to give you a Jimin name but your eomma want to give you a name as chimin because it was the name of your mom and dad.."

"Oh yeah I remember that hyung Also told me that 3 year's ago he told me that..I got my name in appa's and eomma's name..chimyeol and minseok......."

Chimin said and Yohan smile at him while breath of relief...

"Yes your right because you are Kim Chimin youngest son of  Kim Chimyeol and Kim Minseok...and the little brother of Kim Chanyeol Kim Kai and Kim Baekhyun....now stop thinking deep nahh..."

Yohan said and chimin smile to him then chimin hug Yohan..
Yohan eye's wide and he feel like he's hearts will burst out to he's chest but he keep himself to be calm and he slowly ruffle chimin long hair..

"You became more beautiful day day Chim..."

Yohan whisper but chimin heard it and get look up to yohan face..
They just only a inch away and they can also feel the hot breath of each other.

Yohan eye's landed to chimin's plump lips and he didn't notice that he lick he's on lips while staring the younger lips..

Yohan slowly lean down and chimin slowly close he's eyes and was about to kiss each other..

BANG*

Yohan and chimin move apart and Yohan stand up when he hear a gunshot outside of the mansion then Kai Chanyeol and Baekhyun get in to the room while holding Thier gun..

"CHIMM are you okey??"

Kai said and he rub headed to he's little brother and hug him chimin burried he's face to he's hyung chest he was shaking badly..

Then Yohan get out to the room while Chanyeol and Baekhyun follow him behind..

"Hyu-hyung"

"Shh it's fine no one will hurt you okey your hyung is here..."

Kai said while clinching he's fist and he rub chimin's back trying to make the younger calm..

On Yohan side when they run out to the mansion they look around but no one then Yohan run out to the gate and look here and there in the road but no one is there Chanyeol and Baekhyun is still following him behind..