right person??or not??

"Chim are you okey??"

Jimin mom.ask.when Jimin walk out to the room.Jimin look to he's mom and smile then he hug he's mom and he's dad and brother join the hug too..

"I'm fine mom.."

Jimin said while sad smile then the broke the hug and Jimin hear sunoo stomach growl they all look at to sunoo..

"Oops.."

"You didn't eat anything didn't you?"

Jungwon said looking done to he's twin brother..

'its not my fault duh..."

Sunoo said in sassy way Jimin and he's parents look at to each other...

"Okey enough of that bickering...and I will go outside to buy some food for us..."

Jimin said and they nod then Jimin walk headed to the exit and find some store..

Then he saw a store Infront of the hospital it was in the next road Jimin sigh and walk the road making sure that there's no car that passing..

Jimin reach the store and he get in jimin look around and notice there just a few people inside..

Jimin started to find some food for them..

But he still thinking about Taehyung and also yoongi...

He was confused how yoongi did that to taehyung??? Did he really order he's bodyguard to hurt Taehyung??

But yoongi is not that kind of person jimin know him well that's why he still confused because yoongi bodyguard us not that cruel Jimin know them all..

But what if Taehyung is telling the truth??

What Jimin will believe??..

He need to check the cctv in Taehyung cafe he need too..

Jimin is lost in he's thoughts when he accidentally bump on someone makes him unbalance and was about to fall but he feel a two arms wrapped to he's waist...

When Jimin eye's was close he thought he will fall to the floor..

Jimin slowly open he's eyes and he's breath stock to he's throat...

(A/N- Imagine he was looking at Jimin.....his fucking handsome..your author Left the chapter 🚣🚪)

"

Jimin??"

"Eunwoo??...I mean Yujae.."

Jimin said and he stand up straight Jimin look around not wanting to saw Yujae face makes him remember he's ex boyfriend...

"Jimin I'm sorry..."

Yujae apologize makes Jimin eyes wide..

"No Yujae it's my fault I must looking to my way and I'm the one who bump in you..."