part 7

Next morning..

Jimin pov..

A beautiful sound of bird singing and the sound of wind and shining of sun makes me awake..

I slowly open my eyes and feeling tired and my nose and red because of crying and a dry tears in my cheeks..

I got up to my bed and walk headed to the bathroom and freshing up after that I walk out to the bathroom and get dressed..

I look at the clock it's 7 already..
Then I get out of my room and walk headed downstairs.

When I was walking I saw jungwon and sunoo sitting on the couch while looking to me straight and I saw Taehyung..

Wait....Taehyung???

"Good morning hyung"

"Hmm morning too my sunshine and good morning my woonie and-"

"Explain!"

"Explain what Taehyung??"

"Why you slap him??"

"Slap who??"

"Don't act innocent Jimin"

"Oh that's grandpa face??? You ask me why I slap him?? Simple Because he's annoying and he deserve it anyway"

"But your still wrong you must not slap him"

"But he's annoying tae and he's blocking my way"

"Because it's all your fault.. because you did not listen to me and you run headed to the office and kick the door!"

"Who tell you that?"

"Sunoo and jungwon any problem??? And for the fucking sake jimin it's all your fault because you kick the door that's makes that man fall on the floor and you slap him too!!! You must  say sorry to him instead of slapping him..and now we need to apologize to him!!!"

"No!!"

"I said yes!!!!"

"I said no!!!"

"Yes and that's final I know that person and I know where he works because he's the best friend of eomma Jin and namjoon hyung and we will go there and apologize and say thank you to he's two brother because they save your twins brother and we will go THERE AND APOLOGIZE TO HIM NEITHER YOU LIKE OR NOT!!!!!"