don't let the queen alone

Chimin POV...

"And is our class for today...and please take note because we have an exam next week..take care everyone"

"Yes Mr Kim.."

My students said and I give them a smile then I pack my things and I put my phone to my bag and I close my loptop...

"Good bye Mr Kim..."

"Good bye nana lia Carl ."

I said and they smile and walk out to the room all of the students walk out to the room but I frowned when I notice Justin standing next to me..

"What is it Justin??"

"I like to be at your side till we reach the gate because I'm surely sure that stalker is just anywhere watching you..."

Justin said while looking at me I just smile to him and nod..

"Okey Mr Justin Bieber..."

I said and he smile then he help me to carry my bag and we both walk out to the room I close the door and lock it then i look back to Justin he's looking somewhere..

"What is it Justin??"

"Nothing Mr kim I'm just looking If that stalker is looking at you .."

Justin said I just chuckle and started to walk headed to the gate Justin is beside me he was looking here and there..

I just keep chuckle because of this protective student of mine when we reach the gate I saw my three hyungs standing while leaning there back to the black SUV I just give them a smile and was about to hug them but Justin pull me to he's back make's me chuckle..

"Don't you dare to kidnap Mr Kim or I will break your all bones..."

"Well what is the problem if we kidnap him??"

"Then I will kill you.."

"What a brave person you are..."

Kai hyung said make's me smile but then I saw Justin keep holding my hand then I just ruffle he's hair .

"Justin easy they are my brothers..."

I said then I feel Justin eye's wide..

"Oh my god I'm sorry I..I was my first time to see you I'm sorry.."

"Well it's fine little boy but can you let go of our little brother hand??"

Baekhyun said and Justin immediately let go of my hand I just smile to he's cuteness..

"I'm sorry."

"Shh it's fine Justin and hyungs stop making him embarrassed he just trying to protect me okey??"

"Why?"

"Bec-hmmp"

"I will tell to you if we reach the house..."

I said and I let go of Justin mouth that trying to say something then my hyung nod and they nod then Kai hyung get in first and Chanyeol hyung Baekhyun hyung open the car door for me I just smile then I look back to Justin be was still looking to he's feet I ruffle he's hair..

"It's fine Justin and thank you for guiding me hair your such a good boy and I need to go okey??take care to the road and don't go anywhere go home straight to your house okey??"

I said and he nod then I smile to him and get in to the car .

"Take care to Mr Kim..."

Justin said and I smile then Baekhyun hyung get in and get close the door and look at me..