Chapter Eight.

"I want to know who said it was okay to take a picture of me with her and then put it in the newspaper when she was also in the photo," I growled angrily while the man in front of me shivered. "I apologize, Mr. Min. I did not know that she was special," he replied in a shaky voice.

"You are not allowed to spread any nonsense about me, or else you and your newspaper will cease to exist. Do you understand?" I pressed my tongue against my inner cheek, and he nodded while joining his hands together.

"Now you will do what I say!" I said as I sat on a chair and instructed him on what to do. "Any questions?" I asked, and he shook his head. "You may go now," I said, and he bowed multiple times before leaving.

After completing all office work, I got in my Lamborghini Aventador and drove towards the hospital. It took me a few minutes to reach the hospital. I parked my car in front of the hospital.

I opened the glovebox of the car and took out a pocket knife. I know you are going to ignore me. So I have to choose another way. I smirked and looked at the hospital.

The sharp blade of the knife pierced through the skin of my hand. I didn't feel any pain. I was numb to pain. Blood started dripping from my hand, and I walked into the hospital.

Nazli told me that she would be in emergency today. I walked into the emergency room just to see her working there. She looked at me for a minute and then looked away. I walked towards her, she lowered her head and tried to run away, but I stood in front of her.

"Treat me, doctor," I muttered loud enough for her to listen. I showed her my hand, and she sighed. "Junaid, Nurse. Please treat Mr. Min's wound," she looked at Junaid, and he smiled, walking towards me, but I glared at him, making him stop in his tracks.

"I want you to treat me," I said, and she breathed deeply. She was still hiding her face from me. Oh Darling! I know what you are hiding.

"Please sit on that bed," she pointed at the vacant bed beside me. I sat on the bed while blood kept dripping from my hand. She wore gloves and held my hand carefully cleaning it.

"Look at me, Doctor," I said, but she ignored. "Shut up and let me treat your wound. I have more patients to look after," she said and dabbed the cotton harshly on my skin, making me hiss.

"I am sorry," she muttered, and I hummed. "I need to stitch it. The wound is too deep," she said, and I hummed again. "Look at me, Yazia," I murmured softly, and she looked up at me. My heart dropped as I looked at her. I am responsible for this. She had a cut near her lip, the pale skin around her cheek was bruised badly. It made me wonder what kind of monster could slap her so hard.

"I am sorry," I whispered, wanting to caress her wound. "I am so sorry, Yazia. You suffered because of me, but believe me, I hadn't planned this. I had no idea about it. I-I am very ashamed that because of me-"

"It's okay," she exclaimed with no emotions in her voice. "My father is just a bit protective," she added, making my blood boil. "You don't call that protective, Yazia. He is crazy. What kind of man slaps his daughter?" I said, and she sighed.

"Try not to get the bandages wet. Come again to change the dressing of the wound," she stood up, ignoring me. "Don't ignore me. You also know that whatever I am saying is true," I said, making her lower her head.

"That's my father, Mr. Min. I can't slap him back. I can't fight back. I don't want him to get angrier. I just want an easy and normal life because no way I am getting a happy life. This pain, it's in my fate, and I can't change it," she looked at me with her teary eyes.

"Then I will change it for you," those words slipped out of my tongue on their own. "Why would you change my fate? Who are you to me? You are nothing but a stranger, Mr. Min. Please, my life is already hard; don't complicate it more," she said and left, making my heart clench. She is right. I am nothing to her. How can I help her when I am nothing but a stranger to her?