Chapter Eleven

"Oh Allah, You are the Healer, I ask for healing for my patients. Please protect my heart from wrong feelings and guide me in the right direction. Help me in all parts of my life and show me the path that pleases You. Guide those who don't believe in You to find the right way. Give me inner peace and let me feel my father's love. Strengthen my faith and help me stay strong during tough times. Forgive those who have passed away, especially those who are forgotten. Shower them with Your mercy and grant them peace in the afterlife."I asked and a smile spread on my face.My heart felt peace.I sighed and folded my prayer mat placing it safely on the shelf.

I walked towards Mr Jung's room to check on him.He was sleeping and Mr Min was sitting on sofa looking at his face."Ms Yazia.Make sure he is alright.I will go and get his clothes."Mr Min kept looking at his phone.

"I am sorry but I can't."I smiled and he looked at me.

"Excuse me?"He seemed confused.

"I'll ask nurse to look after him.Actually I am going on a dinner with my friends today."I spoke and he poked his tongue against his inner cheek.

"This is your duty."He said and I shook my head.
"No sir.Today is not my night shift."I said and he gave me a sharp look.

"When are you guys leaving?"He asked and I bit my inner cheek as I tried to remember the timing.

"Umm around 8:30."I said and glanced at the clock.It was 7:40 currently.
"You can leave."His eyes were back on his phone.I nodded and left.

Weird!I rolled my eyes.I don't like him at all.He is such a bipolar man.One time sweet and other time he is rude.Whatever he says I know he is doing time pass with me.

I sighed and walked towards assistant's room where everyone was present."So who is coming?"I asked as I sat on a chair.

"I am out.I have some important work to do."Selvi unnie said making me and Nazli smirk."And that important thing is probably Dr Adil."Gulin decided to said making selvi unnie cough and I laughed."Astagfirullah"I muttered with a smile.

"I gotta go."She ran out making the room filled with laughter."If Gulin comes then I will also."said Junaid making Gulin roll her eyes.I laughed at her reaction.

"God.I will not come then."She spoke making Junaid frown.Demir laughed while patting Junaid 's shoulder."Aww Man was rejected straight away."Demir laughed but stopped as soon as he saw Junaid glare at him.

"I will not give up."Junaid said with a wink."Aww"Nazli awed besides me making me sigh.

"Anyways I am in."Deniz rolled her eyes and I nodded."I am also in."I murmured."Me too."Nazli sat back on her chair."Me too."Demir raised his hand with a cheeky smile.

"Umm I-"

"You are in too."Spoke Nazli making him frown."Why is that I am not allowed to speak."His sudden cute outburst make us laugh."Calm down Ali.We consider you our friend and we won't leave you out."I said and he huffed."But why selvi-"I hushed him before he could speak making him sulk.

"I am in too"Gulin sighed and I looked at Junaid with a smile."I know your answer."I said and he grinned."You know me."He said making me laugh.

"Okay Gang get ready.Change your clothes we need to go."I said as I got up ready to take these scrubs and coat out.I love wearing them though.It was my dream to wear them.Maybe?!

I sighed and walked in changing room and changed into my clothes.I wore a white creme long gown with a belt and pearls with a pastel green cotton button up short sweater and a white creame scarf.

I scrolled through my phone as I started walking downstairs."Dr Yazia."I heard a familiar voice.I looked back forcing myself to smile.

"Mr Min.What can I do for you?"I asked and he stared at for sometime.
I slightly tilted my head and he stuttered."Y-You can't go anywhere."He said making me furrow my eyebrows.