Thirty five

"Wahahaha," she laughed, clutching her stomach while pointing at my snowman. "What's wrong with it?" I furrowed my eyebrows, and she continued to laugh. "Yoongi, you smeared coal all over its face, and haha," she laughed, falling on the ground. "You made it upside down," she rolled on the snow, making me glare at her. "Oh ho, you are speaking like you yourself made some kind of beautiful sculpture," I said sarcastically, and she sat up, wiping her tears. "What is with your snowman? He has eaten too much. Look, he looks pregnant," I pointed my finger at the snowman's head, making it fall. "Yoongi," Yazia screamed and whined, kicking my snowman.

"Yazia, I am not playing," I dropped myself on the snow, kicking my legs in the air, throwing a tantrum. "Okay, sorry, sorry. Please shut up. Someone is going to hear you. They will think that I am an evil wife," she placed her hand over my mouth, making me scream louder. "Oh my god, now you are shutting my mouth too," I removed her hand from my mouth.

She frowned, slapping my arm. "Get lost. I am not playing with you. You start crying like a kid," she got up, running away, making me run after her. "I am sorry," I tried to touch her arm, but she yanked my hand off. "Yazia, listen to me," I tried to stop her, but she kept walking away. "I was just kidding, my love," I pleaded, but she refused to even look at me. "You left me with no choice," I sighed, throwing her over my shoulder, making her scream. "Ahhh, someone help. This man is kidnapping me because I destroyed his ugly-looking snowman," she yelled, making me laugh. "How can you call my snowman ugly? I was trying to make you," I said, and she punched my back, making me groan.

"You deserved it," she hissed, making me laugh. I dropped her on the snow, making her scream, and she started fake crying. "Mamaa," she screeched, making me cover my eyes. "God, this woman," she held my hand, pulling me on the snow. "Mummmaaa," I yelled from the top of my lungs, making her laugh. "It's so cold," I said. "How do you feel now, Mr. Min?" she smirked at me, and I looked at her. "I feel cold, and I think you can help me with that," I smirked at her, making her cheeks turn crimson.

"You are so shameless," she muttered, making me smile. "Only for you," I said, placing my elbow on the ground and resting my head on my palm. "Of course. Only for me," she smiled back, and I wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her closer. "Yoongi, we should get inside. It has started snowing heavily," she muttered, looking at the snow while I kept looking at her.

"You look so beautiful," I whispered, caressing her hair, and she closed her eyes, making me smile. I love the effect that I have on her. "I am so lucky to have a wife like you," I smiled, and she opened her eyes, looking into mine. "The pleasure is all mine, Mr. Min," she said, making me chuckle. We stared at each other for some time before she spoke again. "Now I think we are going to freeze to death if we don't walk into that house right now," she said, making me laugh. I got up, helping her to get up too.

I smiled, ruffling her hair, making her glare at me. "Yah, don't do it. I just combed my hair," she whined, holding my wrist. I nodded with a chuckle. We went in hand in hand. She took off her jacket and muffler, running her hands through her hair. I loved her long hair, even though she cut it. It doesn't stop me from loving them more though. I placed a kiss on the top of her head, making her smile.

"Why don't you change? Your clothes are wet," she said, and I hummed. "Okay," I said, placing my head on her shoulder, making her giggle. I placed a kiss on her jaw. I wrapped my arms around her waist, her arms loosely wrapped around my neck, her hand playing with my hair. I attached my forehead with hers, closing my eyes for a moment. "I love you, baby," I smiled, looking at her. She blushed and looked at the floor. "I love you too," she looked back up at me, and I placed a kiss on her forehead again, resting my forehead against hers.

"You know I can never replace you," I reminded her, and she hummed with her eyes closed. "I know, Yoongi. You will never have to replace me. We will forever be together," she smiled, making me smile too. Because of her, I started smiling more. I had a reason to live. A life with a purpose. I am beyond happy with her.