Chapter Twelve.

"Can we go back now?Dr Ferman must be looking for me."I asked and he nodded.Before we could leave his phone rang and he excused himself.I looked around, everything in this mansion screamed wealth and elegance.It was like a castle.So beautiful and dreamy.

A big Chandelier hanging in the middle of the lobby,beautiful stairs and interior.I placed my hands on the edges of the couch as I kept looking around.Something soft and furry touched my leg making me scream.I thought it was mouse but I looked down to see a beautiful white Persian cat.It hissed at me but I kneeled down forwarding my hand."Hey cutie."I giggled,it stopped hissing and stepped forward.I caressed its fur making it purr.

Aww.I carried it in my arms.So cute and soft."Are you okay?I heard you scream."Mr Min rushed downstairs with a worried expression but he sighed when he saw me playing with the cat."Leo."He exclaimed in a strict tone."Come here.Right now."He ordered but the cat hissed at him making me chuckle.He snuggled closer to me making me laugh.

"Oh you are so cute."I hugged him while grinning.Mr Min walked towards me and caressed Leo's fur."Come here boy."His voice came out gentle this time but the cat refused and snuggled closer to me.Mr Min glared at him making me chuckle.I placed the cat on floor carefully but he meowed and gave me those innocent eyes."Oh god.Don't look at me like."I exclaimed and I heard Mr Min chuckle.He picked the cat up but the cat hissed slapping his hand.

"You saw a beautiful girl and forgot about your owner.Huh!."Mr Min made the cat look at him but he looked away.My cheeks burned as I looked away."I guess,I should leave now."I got up making Mr Min look at me."I'll drop you."He said and placed the cat on the table.I caressed Leo's head one last time before walking towards the front door.Mr Min walked behind me.I stood outside the mansion and glanced around, taking in the expansive lawn, a spacious garage, a tiled path leading to the gate, and numerous muscular men clad in all black.

"Leo.Don't follow me.leave me idiot."Mr Min tried to take the cat away from him but it has wrapped itself around his leg.I laughed quietly.I walked towards them and taking Leo in my arms.He purred sweetly and placed his head on my chest.I was about to hand him to the maid but he hissed angrily at the maid.I dropped him on the ground."Go."I softly patted his back and walked away but he started crying loudly.

"oh Man.Come here but don't scratch the car.I swear Leo if your mess my car up I will cut your paws."Mr Min glared at him but he didn't pay attention to him.He jumped in my arms making me giggle.I got in the car with the cat in my lap.Mr Min wore his black shades as he was discussing something with the guards while I played with the cat.Soon Mr Min got in the car and drove off.

My phone rang in my pocket and I looked at the called Id to see Ferman sir.Oh no!I am screwed.I groaned and received the call placing it against my ear."Where are you Yazia."His angry voice made me shiver."Ferman Sir."I was about to speak but he didn't let me."10 minutes.Be here within 10 minutes."He spoke and I bit my lip noticing how serious and angry he was."I'll be there soon."I said in alow voice."You better he."with that he hung up.

"Allah"I hid my face my hands."What's wrong?"Mr Min asked and I shook my head."Dr Ferman is furious."I said and he hummed."Don't worry.He won't do anything.You are his brilliant Assistant"He said and I sighed."I hope so cause this time he sounded serious and angry."I spoke as I looked out of the window.

"You are his favourite.I have noticed,he never scolds you."He said making me chuckle."He scolds me a lot.He is my mentor and he has the right to but the thing is he is used to my attitude.I barge into his room without knocking and he never says anything cause he is used to it.He cares a lot for me and has always protected me."I smiled as I looked out of the window."I see."He hummed while his grip tightened on the steering.Whatever!

I placed my hand on the back of the cat laying in my lap making it purr.He sat silently while looking out of the window."I am surprised that he sat silently.He is such a rebell.He always scratches the seats of my car."Mr Min glanced at Leo making me smile.