Thirty Two

I got up and tied my hair into a bun. I sighed as I noticed Yoongi standing on the balcony, talking on the phone. He was too angry with me, but I knew he couldn't stay angry for long. A smile formed on my lips as I observed his back. He deserved every happiness in this world.

I knew I was being stubborn, but I wanted him to try once. I would be the happiest person in the world if he still refused after talking to a girl. I sighed, realizing I was probably going crazy. I walked towards the balcony and stopped just near the door. I wasn't properly covered, so I leaned against the door, watching him talk.

As soon as his eyes fell on me, he hung up and walked in without sparing me a glance. "Yoongi," I stood in front of him, looking at his angry face. "What?" He sighed, and I held his hand. "I am sorry," I apologized, continuing to look at him. "What's the point of apologizing when you're going to do this again?" he asked, making me lower my gaze. "Why do you hate yourself so much, Yazia? I know you're not trying to hurt anyone but yourself," he held my other hand, making me sigh. He was right. I was trying to torture myself because it was my fault. Everything was my fault.

"Why do you punish yourself for others' mistakes?" he asked, and I remained silent, looking at the ground. His finger moved up under my chin gently, making me look at him. "I don't like to see you in pain, Yazia. You're not alone anymore. You have me, and now you can't hurt yourself like this. I won't allow it," his voice was gentle and soft.

I hated how weak I had become. I hated that I wasn't the Yazia I used to be. I wasn't the warrior my father raised. I was a coward who tortured herself and always cried. I had lost myself. I had lost my strength. My thoughts were cut off when Yoongi's lips met my forehead. I closed my eyes. I felt guilty. Every time I did this. Every time I made him sad and then apologized. I had become the woman that I hated.

I couldn't speak, so I remained silent. I was being so selfish. I didn't realize that I wasn't only hurting myself but him too because after all, we were both part of each other. "I'm sorry," I muttered, and I heard him smile. "You don't need to be, sweetheart. I am here. I will always save you," he said, and I closed my eyes. No, this wasn't how I was raised. When did I become like this? I was slowly distancing myself from my lord. This was the root of all problems. My heart ached as I realized how I had been neglecting my God. I am so sorry, Allah.

"You're just confused, I know! You just need time to think. We will be alright, Yazia. Allah will provide us with a baby of our own. It wasn't like Ferman said you wouldn't be able to conceive; he just said that there may be chances," Yoongi caressed my bare arm, making me sigh. I was wearing his half-sleeved tee. It looked like a blanket on me. "I am here, Yazia, but please don't hurt yourself again. Don't throw yourself away. I love you, and I need you," he whispered against my ear, making me smile.

"Now come on. It's too early; we still need some energy. Let's sleep," he carried me to the bed, making me giggle. I wished I could stop time. We lay on the bed, cuddling and talking to each other. I used to think that love was cringy, but now I love this cringy feeling. I love the feeling of love. I love clingy stuff only with Yoongi. I love Min Yoongi.

"Yah, Min Yoongi," I slapped his hand away as he tried to tickle me. "Did you just call me Min Yoongi?" he fake glared at me, making me chuckle. "Yes, I did," I leaned in. The tips of our noses brushed together, and he smiled, tickling me. I screamed, laughed, and cried together.

"Mummaaaa. Yoongi, stop," I cried while laughing. "I swear, if you don't stop, I will kill you," I screamed, making him laugh. "How will you kill me, My lady?" he laughed, and I glared at him. "Like this," I wrapped my hands around his neck, pretending to strangle him, to which he laughed harder.

"You can't even wrap your hands around my neck properly," he laughed, making me smack his arm. "I will kill you," I shook him, and he pretended to die, making me laugh. "You just killed me," he opened one eye, and I dropped myself on the bed, laughing. "Shut up, Yoongi. Let's sleep. I'm sleepy, and keep your hands to yourself, or else I will kill you again," I said, and he chuckled, wrapping his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him.