Chapter Fifteen

"You can go and enjoy. No need to be my bodyguard. I can protect myself," she blabbered while walking, and I walked behind her with a smile. Sometimes she speaks a lot. "What does Ferman sir think? No, you tell me. What should I do when someone is about to touch me or kidnap me?" She stopped and looked at me, and I pointed at myself. "Me?" I asked, and she placed her hands on both sides of her waist. "Yes, you Mr Min," she said, and I shrugged. "I actually agree with you. Whatever you did was correct," I said, and she smiled. "Exactly!" she exclaimed and started walking. "I don't understand why Ferman sir doesn't understand," she sighed, making me smile. Sometimes she is just too cute to handle.

"What are you going to do now?" I asked her, and she took a deep breath. "Hmm. I will sleep a lot and rest. My social battery is out anyways. Then I will pray and watch some YouTube videos, and then we have to leave tomorrow evening," she said, and I scoffed. "You are boring. I'll show you a beautiful park in here," I whispered the last, and she rolled her eyes. "I am not interested. I'll just sleep," she said, making me huff. "Be ready by lunch. Everyone will be out, and we can rest till then. After that, we will also go somewhere," I said, and she sighed. "But—". "No, no, no. I am not listening to anything. Go to your room now," I said as I walked into my room with a smile.

I carried Leo in my arms as he meowed. "Leo, remember we are on a mission," I said as I caressed his face. "We have to make sure you get to your mom within a few months." I winked at him and laughed.

Time passed quickly, and I was standing outside of the hotel with Yazia beside me, who was talking continuously about how we can knock out a man just by pressing some veins on their neck. We got in my car, and now she was talking about the weakest parts of the human body. I placed my chin on my palm and rested my elbow on my thighs, listening to her.

What kind of girl talks about this stuff? She also said that every Sunday she goes to train for archery, horse-riding, sword fighting, and self-defense. Now she was talking about how she dreamt of having her dream house with a personal swimming pool, library, gym, and star-gazing room. She said she used to be a gym freak before moving to Korea. She isn't able to go to the gym because of her duty.

"Do you believe in fairy tales?" I asked, and her eyes twinkled. "Of course, every girl does. And I believe Allah will send a prince to save me one day," she said, settling back into her seat and looking out of the window. "Do you believe in fairy tales?" She looked at me, and I hummed. "I never believed in fairy tale stuff, but I started believing in fairy tales after meeting a certain someone," I said, and she hummed. Her facial expressions changed, making me smirk. Was she jealous?

"Where are we going, anyways?" She asked grumpily. "We are going to a park for fresh air. Then we will go back to the hotel and start packing," I said, and she hummed.
____________________

We walked in the park, some people talking, elderly individuals having a walk, and kids yelling and playing. The fresh air relaxed my muscles, and my body felt light. This is what I needed. Nowadays are really hectic for me, and I am not ready for what is going to happen in the future. This trip to Busan was too perfect. Everything was so peaceful, and I am afraid that this peace is going to end soon. Everyone will leave me once again. Once again I'll be left all alone, fighting the darkness. I don't understand why people always abandon me. Except for my Lord, everyone has abandoned me.

"What are you thinking?" He asked softly, making me look at him. The gentle wind brushed past us. "Nobody stays forever," I whispered, looking right into his dark black eyes. A soft smile made its way to his lips. "I'll be your 'nobody' then," he smiled, and an inaudible gasp left my lips. Something about his smile made my heart race, blood rushing to my cheeks as I kept looking into his eyes. His response left me speechless. I wasn't sure how to answer it, so I kept quiet and looked at the sky. The weather was cloudy and windy. I loved this weather. The wind made me feel like I was flying. I closed my eyes, feeling the wind against my cheeks.