Chapter Twenty Eight.

"You didn't tell her?" Ferman's disappointed voice filled my ears. "I couldn't. I wasn't ready to break her heart, Ferman," I sighed, running my hands through my hair with a groan. "I don't know what to do. I am badly stuck. She finally started being herself. How am I going to tell her that there are chances that she will never be a mom? I can't break her like that," I leaned my back against the chair, throwing my head back.

"You have to tell her sooner or later," he said. "Do you know how hard it is?" I looked at him, and he sighed. "I understand, but delaying it will make it worse," he shrugged, making me sigh. "I'll try to tell her today," I said, and he nodded. "I should go. I have a surgery to do. Nowadays, work is getting hectic since my genius assistant is on leave," he said, making me smile.

"She needs rest," I spoke, and he nodded. "Yes, sir," he saluted, making me laugh. After chuckling, he got up and left. I sighed, placing my face in my palms. God, I am missing her right now. I heard a knock on the door, making me sit up straight. "Come in," I said in a serious voice as I looked at my laptop.

I heard the sound of heels clicking, making me look up. "I thought I made it clear last time? I told you to never show your face again, Kulsum," I glared at her, and she smirked. "I hope your wife is fine, Mr. Min," she smirked, sitting on a chair in front of me. "I heard about the baby. I am sorry about your loss," she said, making me clench my jaw. "Getting straight to the point. I want you to bring me back," she said, making me chuckle. "And why would I do that?" I chuckled, and she smirked, leaning in. "You wouldn't like your wife getting to know that she will never be able to conceive, that too from someone other than you," she said, making my smile drop.

"Were you eavesdropping?" I glared at her, and she shrugged. "I wonder how she would feel after getting to know that you hid it from her," she had a wicked smile on her face. I huffed, leaning back in my chair. "What is your problem?" I asked, and she shrugged. "Bring me back, and I will seal my mouth," she said, making me run my hands through my hair. What kind of woman is she?

I have no other choice. Everything will be messed up if she tells Yazia. "Stay away from my wife," I glared, and she smirked. "So is this a yes?" she smirked, and I sighed, nodding. "Now get out of here," she got up with a smile and walked out.

Can I just bang my head against the wall? Oh God! I groaned, holding my head.
___________

"Come on, sweetie. I'll give you a nice bath," I held Leo in my arms while he cried dramatically, making me chuckle. Drama queen.

I placed him in the water tub, and he immediately jumped out. He hates water. "Oh, come on. It won't take much time. I will treat you after cleaning you," I said, rubbing his back, and he looked at me for some time before jumping back in the tub.

I chuckled as I rolled my sleeves up while cleaning him. Surprisingly, he didn't irritate me much. He is a good boy. I blow-dried him and gave him some treats.

I walked downstairs with him following. "Oh, ho, my bodyguard," I smiled at him while he followed. "I see. You look all good." My smile fell when I heard her voice. What's she doing here? I looked up to see Minhee standing in front of me. She was wearing a tight skirt and a crop top. "What are you doing here?" My voice came out serious.

"What have you done to Yoongi?" She walked closer to me, ignoring my question. "What kind of woman are you? You married him? You were having a baby? But thankfully, that baby died," she smirked, looking at me up and down. "You are really fast," she said, making me sigh. She stepped closer to me, making Leo hiss as he walked towards Minhee. "Oh, I see. You have manipulated this poor cat too," she said, making me roll my eyes.

"What's your problem?" I asked, making her glare at me. "Seriously. You ask me what my problem is? You are my problem. You snatched my man from me," she said, making me chuckle. "Yours?" I laughed lightly, making her step forward. "Listen to me, girl. Get lost from our lives before I make you disappear," she held my arm, making me stop laughing. I held her wrist, twisting it.