Twenty Nine.

"You know, he was really sad when he found out that you are married to that ZaZa or whatever his name was," he said, making me chuckle while I played with my sweater sleeves. Hoseok came to meet Yoongi, but Yoongi wasn't here, so he was talking to me about random things.

"I wasn't able to see him in that situation, that's why I gave him an amazing plan, and surprisingly, it worked-" He slapped his hand on his mouth with wide eyes. "Plan?" I looked at him with a questioning gaze. "I, uh-" He stuttered, and I gave him a serious look.

"Explain everything, or else I will dig up your grave right here," I glared at him, and he wiped his nonexistent sweat. "Please promise me you won't get angry," he said, and I shook my head. "Depends," I said, making him sigh. He bit his nails nervously and started explaining everything.

____________

"Good evening, Master Min," a guard bowed at me, and I nodded in return. "Did anyone come today?" I asked, and he nodded. After Yazia said that Minhee came, I made sure that I know who visits the mansion. "Sir Jung came today," he said, and I nodded, walking into the mansion. The air of the mansion felt weird today. It didn't seem lively. I walked in to see Yazia sitting on the sofa, watching TV. My lips curved in a smile as I walked towards her, placing a kiss on her cheek from behind.

She looked back at me. Her expression told me that something was wrong. "You are home," she turned off the TV, and I nodded with a smile. I walked up towards her to wrap my arms around her, but she backed off, making me frown.

"Is something wrong?" I asked, and she shook her head. "I don't know. You tell me, is something wrong?" she asked with a serious expression. "No," I replied shortly, making her scoff. "Are you really not hiding anything from me?" she asked me, making my heartbeat quicken. Is she aware that she won't be able to conceive?

"You sent those photos to Zayn," she said, making my eyes widen. Oh no. She wasn't supposed to know this. "You made my life complicated. It's all because of you," she said with teary eyes. "You are nothing less than Deniz or anyone else. I thought you were different, but you are worse than them," she spat, making me close my eyes. Isn't she being too harsh?

"Yazia..." I walked towards her, but she backed off. "Don't. Don't you dare to touch me," she said angrily, making me sigh as I ran my tongue over my dry lips. "If you didn't send those photos to Zayn, he wouldn't have gone crazy. I would have asked for a divorce. He wouldn't have died. I wouldn't have been called a killer," she walked towards me. "Why did you do this? Why did you torture me?" she held my collar, making me lower my head.

"Wasn't there any option other than making me suffer? Are you really this selfish?" she punched my chest while breaking into sobs. "Why do you all have to be so selfish?" she dropped herself on the floor. "Yazia..." I tried to speak, but she didn't let me. "I don't want to hear. I don't want to hear your voice. Nothing justifies the thing that you were being selfish. You knew what could happen but still did it anyway. You tortured me indirectly," she placed her face in her palms while crying. My heart broke listening to her words.

"And the worst thing is that you weren't planning on telling me this. You hid it from me. You acted like you did nothing while I was dying in guilt. How could you act normally after almost destroying me, Min Yoongi? How could you live with such a secret? How could you start our relationship with secrets and lies?" she looked up at me while crying, and I kneeled in front of her. "Please, listen to me, Sweetheart," I held her arm, but she pushed my hands away.

"I don't want to listen to anything. It was you who was supposed to tell this to me, not Hoseok. You didn't tell me anything, so why would I even listen to you now?" she got up and ran upstairs, making me sigh as I looked at the floor. I messed up. I ran my hands through my hair. I am not going to spare that Hoseok.