Chapter Nineteen.

"You can sleep in my mansion tonight," I said, tugging my hands into the pockets of my long coat as she looked away. "I'll stay in the hospital tonight," she replied, and I chuckled. "I don't trust anyone now. You're not even wearing proper clothing. You'll be in my mansion, that's final," I insisted, and she sighed, looking out of the window. She didn't say anything, just looked tired. It was really hard to see her like this.

"Mr. Min," she called, still looking out of the window. I hummed in response as I glanced at her. "What am I going to do now?" she asked, looking at her hands, causing me to stop the car. "What do you mean, Yazia?" I asked, turning to look at her. "What if he divorces me? What will I tell my father?" she finally looked at me, making me scoff. "You're planning on living with him after what he did? He'll have to give you a divorce," I said, running my hands through my hair. "But my father," she blinked, making me sigh.

"Your father has the right to make decisions about his life, not yours. You'll get a divorce and live your life how you want," I said, starting the car again, and she sighed. "I'm scared," she confessed, fiddling with her hands. "Don't be. I'm here. You don't need to be scared. You're strong. This time will also pass. We'll get through this together," I reassured her, running my tongue over my lips.Oh!How I wish that I could hold your hand and hug you to comfort you but no worries soon I'll do that.
_____________
"How could you?" I received a hard slap on my cheek, making my head turn sideways. "How could you force yourself on someone? Did you do it just because she was a woman? Because she was fragile and weak? Because she was someone's daughter? Because if you force yourself on her, you'll be pure but she won't be? Did you try to ruin her?" My mother held my collar, making me lower my head.

"Zayn, this is not how I raised you," my father's voice was filled with disappointment. "Baba, that man is her lover. She loves him," I said, running my tongue through my lips. "That doesn't justify what you tried to do," my father shouted, making me lower my head further.

"You tried to separate two lovers?" My mother spoke up, her voice filled with disgust. "Why didn't you let her go? Do you know how hard it is? How hard it is to live without the person you love?" My mother said.

"She's not meant for you. She's meant for someone who will love, respect, and cherish her forever. You will divorce her," my mother added, making me look up at her. "No, mom. I can't do that. I love her," I said, and she shook her head. "What do you know about love? It means to respect and protect. It means letting go. It doesn't mean forcing someone to stay. It doesn't mean hurting them and being selfish," my mother roared, making me look away.

"You both favor her? What about me, your son? I am also hurt. I love her," I said, gulping down my tears. "Because we know how it feels to be separated. We were separated for five years, and I don't wish that for someone else. I don't want you to be the villain of someone's story, son," said Dad, making me shake my head in disappointment as I ran upstairs to my room.

They don't understand. I love her. I love her more than that man.
____________
I smiled as I leaned against the doorframe, observing her sleeping figure. She cried herself to sleep, talking to me until exhaustion took over. I sighed, turning away from her. What kind of test is this, Allah? Why am I so restless? Oh God, please help us through this test. I want her as my wife. My intentions towards her are pure.

I bit my lower lip, suppressing a laugh as I watched Leo sneak into the room where Yazia was sleeping. He laid down beside her, providing comfort. Leo helps with anxiety and depression; I bought him when I was suffering from those. He's been my best buddy since then.

I clenched my hand, remembering what that man did to her. I will not spare him. I lost control when she told me what he did. He should thank God I didn't kill him. I thank Allah that she ran before he could do anything. I sighed, pushing my hair back. This is stressing me out. I will confront Hoseok. His ideas are always useless, like him.