Chapter Ten.

"Dr. Ferman, based on Jung Hoseok's history and symptoms, I suspected liver damage in Mr Jung. After conducting tests, my suspicions were confirmed. The damage is significant, and I recommend surgery."I said as I passed him the test results."We have shifted him to private room."I added and he nodded."Lets go check on him and inform him about this."He stated and I nodded in return.

He walked towards Mr Jung's room and I followed him.He stopped infront of the door and knocked.He entered after some time.I saw Mr Jung resting on the bed.He is a very optimistic and lively man.
"Good Morning Doctor."He greeted with a smile as he sat up."Good Morning Mr Jung."We greeted back with a nod.There were two big muscular men standing besides the bed.Theg were wearing all black and were glaring at us.I stood behind Ferman sir as I got uncomfortable due to the glare.

"You came leave now."Mr Jung's voice sounded deeper as he looked at the two men.They bowed and left."Mr Jung.We want to talk about your health issues.You are suffering from Liver damage just like Dr Yazia thought and the damage is really serious.We need to perform an emergency surgery."Dr Ferman stated making Mr Jung frown.He seemed nervous.

"Don't worry Mr Jung.You can trust us.We don't promise but We will try our best to save and the rest is in the hands of Allah."I spoke in a hushed tone with a pleasant smile making him smile brightly."Thank you Dr Yazia.That helped."He said making Dr Ferman smile.

"She is good at comforting people."Dr Ferman spoke as he looked at me proudly."My brilliant Assistant."He said making my smile widen."You may rest for now Mr Jung.We will prepare the surgery room till then but please make sure you don't eat or drink anything before surgery."Dr Ferman grinned and Mr Jung nodded in return.

We greeted him one last time before walking out."Where is Demir?He is supposed to be with us for this case."Dr Ferman asked in a serious voice as I fidgeted with my finger.

"He called me earlier.He overslept,he must be here soon."I said while I looked at the floor.I could feel Dr Ferman's glares on me."Why is he so careless."Dr Ferman muttered making me shrug.

"Dr Ferman.Dr Yazia."I heard Demir yell as he ran towards us."Good Morning Ferman sir."He panted making me chuckle."Demir.If you keep get late like this.I will surely suspend you."He said making Demir pout.I laughed softly while Dr Ferman kept walking infront of us.

"You look like a duck while pouting."I said and he glared at me."Shut up.Have you seen your self.You are as small as a chick."He said making my smile drop."What did you say."I smacked him with the clipboard in my hand.He hissed whole rubbing his arm."Thats what you get for messing with me."I said with a satisfied smile and he showed me his tongue."Chick."He teased and ran besides Dr Ferman so that I won't hit him again.

Brat!I stomped my foot on floor and walked besides Dr Ferman."Demir Get Surgery room ready.Yazia look after Mr Jung.He is a VIP patient and he wants you to look after him.Get him ready for the surgery."Ferman sir said and I nodded walking back to Mr Jung's room.
________________
"Where are you Hobi?"I heard his voice from the my phone."Just for a small check up."I said and I heard some shuffling from the other side."You are in Seoul Mercy hospital?"He asked and I hummed with a smile."I am coming."I heard his worried voice.I chuckled "No need."I breathed."Shut up"He said making me laugh.

"I will be waiting."I said and dropped the phone besides me.I leaned back on the bed looking at the white ceiling.Am I going to die?I don't care about myself but if anything happens to me, who will look after Yoongi.He will break into pieces.

I heard a soft knock on my door."Come in."I slightly raised my voice.I saw Yazia peeking in.She smiled and entered the room gracefully.Her hands tucked into the pocket of her coat.

No wonder why Yoongi hyung likes her!"Mr Jung.I am here to look after you till surgery.I hope you are comfortable with that."She smiled and I nodded.

"Please have a seat Dr Yazia.Don't keep standing."I motioned towards the couch and she gave me a thankful smile.